Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: BouncingBall

Ban ID: 3289

Banned by: [L²:M] Soviethooves

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: Multiple FearRP breakages. Not learning after several warnings.

Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because it was not my fault. I have a wireless keyboard and right threw a RP situation my batterys died. I tried to send him signals by shaking my head but obviously that didn't work and by the time I got back with the batterys I had been banned. I told him that my batterys had died and he said he needed proof but the only proof I can give him is to send a picture of that I have a wireless keyboard but he saying he needs more then that?

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, BouncingBall.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
A picture of a keyboard doesn't help the case. You were found to be breaking FearRP multiple times during that session and your keyboard just dies right in the middle of your FearRP breakage chain? I find it very coincidental. Like I said to you in Steam, if you have evidence that your keyboard did die like you said, please send it, but other than that there really isn't much to support you in this case.
Unless you can provide sufficient evidence to assist you in your case in 24 HOURS, this will be requested to be closed.
Requesting closure due to lack of evidence.
Denied.