Limelight Forums

Full Version: What the fuck is this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So why do people do  etc. Especially like teacher wannabe's do it, and it's cringey as fuck.
It tags people in a post and alerts them via the notification system as they may not have seen a thread. It's more useful than "cringey as fuck"
  this thread you made is shitposting and it seriously triggers me

If wannabe teachers use it, why don't you?
^
we must summon him
Bitchfest.
Put down that handbag, you're going to hurt yourself.
SHITPOST ALERT CALL THE SHITPOST POLICE

See a shitposter? Call  
(Jun 14, 2016, 11:37 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]SHITPOST ALERT CALL THE SHITPOST POLICE

See a shitposter? Call  

THIS IS WHAT MEME CAN I GET YOU TODAY.
(Jun 15, 2016, 12:07 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2016, 11:37 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]SHITPOST ALERT CALL THE SHITPOST POLICE

See a shitposter? Call  

THIS IS WHAT MEME CAN I GET YOU TODAY.

IMPERSONATOR IMPERSONATOR
WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS U DONT GOTTA LICENSE TO DANK MEME.
*Smells the saltiness* @"Lunatic" 

Also to answer your question. When someone has problems with their membership status or something that would need help from a Supervising administrator or Temar, then why not inform someone about the problem using the easiest tool that has been given to all of us?

If you get "cringey as fuck" by such posts, maybe you should not browse the Help and Support section.

See a shitposter? Call  

[Image: comic-sans-warning-o.gif]
Oh right, sorry.

Forgot that in this sacred place of the Off-topic sub-domain we are required to restrain the Bantz within and all reply with condescending and professional comments to shoot down the OP and have another deadthread.
Off-topic is a humble HQ for shitposts, and I will shitpost to my heart's content in this subforum; your quips won't ever change the pure shittery which takes place. 

meme will prevail under our lord GP
[Image: sdmmKyn.gif]
@"[Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif]" qualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythreadqualitythread
Pages: 1 2