Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request ownagesrule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: OWNAGESRULE

Ban ID:3275

Banned by: [L²:M] Daley

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: FailRP. Invalid reason to kill.

Why should you be unbanned?: i had a good reason to kill that man my friend (xshai123) xshai already tried to kill him but he ran away eventualy the cops shot the corloene member and tried to resurect him xshai said to me that he hated the man and wanted him death so i was asking him for money since i knew i would get arrested with so many cops arround so he offerd me 500$ and i agreed with that and killed him so i dont see how it is invalid i just tried to help a friend.

Evidence:
A player (XShai123)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ownagesrule.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Involved - I was the officer that shot both you and the Don Corleone.

From what I had seen, xshai had reported to me that there were two armed males in the AMPM carpark, when walking over to them one pulled a shotgun (The Don Corleone) and was KO'd in one hit, the other taking a few more hits. While trying to call EMS to revive the don corleone so that he could be questioned and face punishment for the crime reported by xshai you took it upon yourself to take a melee weapon out, if I remember correctly an ASP and attack his ragdoll. All while I was standing next to you and the ragdoll.
well i just came in there and xshai told me he hated him and he ran away when he tried to kill him and he also said he wanted him death so i would have done it for free if there where no cops around
but there where cops around so i asked him how much i would get if i killed him he said 500 thats why i did it
Your job title at the time was "rebel". You offered to assassinate someone for $500, in front of a police officer. Besides that you decided to hit an injured body, right in front of a police officer who had a weapon drawn. It's up to both parties to ensure the reason of an assassination is valid, and I had an extensive discussion with xshai about the matter.
yeah i knew that they had weapons that is why i used my asp batton so they would taze me not shoot me (what did happen tough) and the cops didnt hear that i was going to kill him
Requesting closure, since the player failed to provide valid evidence.
Denied.