Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vauld's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey community,

So as we all know, I'm inactive. This is due to multiple reasons, most of which derive from the sheer amount of time I've been part of City RP. I joined FL in early 2011, meaning I've been playing City RP for about 5-6 years, a long ass time. I have seen so many things over this time period, many changes, met many people, experienced the transition to LL. Gmod and City RP have consumed a large part of my free-time, making it hard to say goodbye. However, I do feel it's needed. The spark I had to administrate is no longer there, my attitude of "Make the server great for everyone to play on!" is simply lost. I'm older, my interests change, and I'm simply not as "bright and bushy tailed" about administrating the server anymore. This has led to my decision to resign this evening.

My events; I'm sure a few of you old folks remember my massive events, and I can't make any promises, but I intend to work with the admin team in order to make sure I host an event every few months. 

As for for community; the community here on Limelight is a very mature one, which is great! But, we can all improve - I encourage you guys to be welcoming, help out new players, promote roleplay, and be kind to one another. I've had many experiences here with you guys, and I wouldn't change a thing. The admin team right now is the best it's ever been, and it's only getting better. The community continues to grow, and I wish the best for everyone. 

For nostalgia's sake, I've decided to post an old video from when I took a break from FL - It brings back some good memories.

I'm excited to start a new chapter, I've had so many great memories made; I'll see you all around!
Vauld out *Salutes*
Cheers for all you've done Vauld, good luck with what happens in life.
Goodbye! Thank you for your events.
You've had a great run Vauld, and you've sure as hell earned your Veteran tag.

It's weird to see a person I've known for 4 years resign. You've left your mark on the ol' community as well as here on Limelight and you're not a name that will disappear any time soon. Even though you've resigned as an admin, I know it's not a goodbye, and I look forward to seeing more of you in the future. Take care Vauld, spend your free time learning Norwegian again, that's my last order to you!

You're now a retired racing horse, and even if your limbs have grown stiff; you've still left your mark on history and it'll be tough for others to beat your lap-time. 

Thanks for all of your work through the years.  

*Waits for Pred to hand Vauld his jacket*
Rest in peace.

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.
You were a good lil' bugger.

Best of luck in the future.
Oh vauld.. its a shame to see you go..
Thanks for all those great events and all the good memories!
I will miss you Sad
*holds up jacket*

Welcome to the hall of fame my friend.

BATMAN AND ROBIN WILL STRIKE AGAIN
Thank you for your service to Limelight.
RIP signature "Vauld events". Always loved them. Hope you have luck in your future endeavors.

See you, Space cowboy
Respect.
Not another one. Bye Vauld and tanks for everything
Shit to see you go, you've been a good lad and I've enjoyed talking to you, I'd like to thank you for helping me out in hosting some events before on the old community and just being a general nice guy, thanks for your help and hard work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4