Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your name:oron065
ban id: 1658
Banned by:[L²] Pinky
server:all
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Ban Reason:  Double accounting[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Why should you be unbanned?: hey, I'm so sorry about what happened before 6 Months. And I ask for your mercy.[/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]i Learned my lesson, and i will not make any [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Double accounting again. [/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I was pretty new in the server, I liked so much the server that I wanted to get into the server again after the Ban, But I do not use it as an excuse. [/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Please give me one more chance,And at least  remove the ban from only 1 user as a Proof that I will not repeat double accounting again.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I thought a lot about my mistake and I promise I will not repeat it again.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Evidence: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Don't really have any.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Orons065.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hey there, at the moment you are violating the unban request rules. I will show you how below.

This quote is from the Unban request rules.

Quote:Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.

This is your previous unban requests;

[Image: 5763b91af0d07932c3860ef405697835.png]
can u give me chance for next time please? and next ban i will play by the rules.
(Jun 13, 2016, 12:12 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, at the moment you are violating the unban request rules. I will show you how below.

This quote is from the Unban request rules.

Quote:Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  

This is your previous unban requests;

[Image: 5763b91af0d07932c3860ef405697835.png]

Denied.
User has been suspended from the forum for voilating the unban request rules.