Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Banditoz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Banditoz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76095266 

Server: v33x

Time: (In UTC+0) 1:47 AM

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. So i was playing as SWAT sergeant, And he called me up to his office to demote me for "low government funds", But didn't demote my team

Evidence: [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/PxkQFduMm4Q [/font]
Thank you for your player-report, Siriusgaminghd.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I find my demotion reason correct.
This person was sending me messages such as this the entire time, please speak to him about this:

Please explain your perspective before further action is taken.
(Jun 13, 2016, 12:59 PM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]

People were complaining about "high taxes".
My job was "Crazy President", I called him upstairs to the top floor nexus to let him know he is being demoted due to the low amount of funds the government currently has.
(Jun 13, 2016, 01:23 PM)Banditoz Wrote: [ -> ]

My job was "Crazy President", I called him upstairs to the top floor nexus to let him know he is being demoted due to the low amount of funds the government currently has.

You threatened Sirius with a demotion 6 minutes after you become a president, What was the roleplay that happened during that time that led to his demotion? Cause I couldn't get much from the logs.

You have 24 Hours to answer Mahti.
(Jul 1, 2016, 08:27 PM)Mahti Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2016, 01:23 PM)Banditoz Wrote: [ -> ]

You threatened Sirius with a demotion 6 minutes after you become a president, What was the roleplay that happened during that time that led to his demotion? Cause I couldn't get much from the logs.

I received threats and complaints of "high taxes", which resulted in a demotion of a government unit. I thought I answered this already - scroll up.
Denied

Closing Notes: Although I could not find anything to explain that the reason was false, I did find you Banditoz using extremely insulting language and harassing Fallen Sirius because of what you believe his age is. I find bullying very intolerable and a player with experience with our rules should know better by this point. Even though Sirius did throw some words at you, you are getting punsihed because you started to insult him and harass him even when he didn't respond to your insulting PM's.

Banditoz will recieve a Week Suspension and a 4 Hour OOC Blacklist