Limelight Forums

Full Version: sebasti161 UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: sebasti161

Ban ID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Banned by: [L²] Brynn, [L²] Brynn, [L²] Noble, [L²] Enzyme, Console

Server: N/A

Ban Reason: Staff Impersonation. Going on other communities to harm LimeLights image and reputation.
Double accounting
Double Accounting
TOS
Double Accounting to avoid ban

Why should you be unbanned?: I very much apologize for my actions and I am a better person now. I was genuinly mad at Nacreas for perm'ing me and I did this without thinking about it twice. I am so sorry for this and I've regretted it since 2015. I double accounted because I wanted to play, I never did anything against the rules, except double accounting. I fully admit to what I've done except the TOS, and I regret it alot. I really wish I could have prevented this. The start of all this was when I was tired in the middle of the night making a joke to my friend (or thought was), who then reported it to fearless then you banned me for it here. I got mad for that and this is what I did and I regret it every day. I wish I can come back. I have improved alot, I've played HL2RP serious-roleplay and that has improved my roleplay skills. Please allow me a second chance, nothing of this will ever happen again.
I've been banner for 7 months and I believe this is enough for me, I'm fine with it being left on my record but please allow me to play on the servers again.

TOS ban: It was just a joke.

Evidence: N/A

Posting on behalf of sebasti161
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Balls.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You have a total of 12 bans. You've been trying to DA several times. You've been impersonating LL staff (Nacreas and myself) while going on other communities causing chaos and trying to frame us and Limelight. You've been acting disgusting and disrespectful towards the community and the staff, and you think that you deserve another chance?

You've shown nothing but bad behavior, and that you're someone who doesn't care about your actions. You've tried to DA under multiple occasions, knowing well that it's against the rules and that it wouldn't help you appeal your bans in the future.

You're saying that you "never did anything against the rules" but I beg to differ, and I feel that your ban-history speaks for itself.
I don't see a single reason why you would receive another chance, Darth. You've done more than enough already and I don't see why we should give you another chance. Do you have anything else to add on this?

EDIT:

Here's a previous post I've made regarding your case:

Quote:We were informed regarding the accused player DDOSing the other community. While this was being investigated further, a ban was issued for security reasons. 

CASE FILE:

Name: [λ³] Darthvirus™  - STEAM_0:1:68752861
Currently banned for: DDoS Attack on another community. Impersonating staff-member from Limelight Gaming with the purpose to minge. 

Quote:DDoS attacks - We do not, never have, and never will support DDoS attacks against Another Community or any other community. If you attack Another Community, you are not doing us a favour; rather, you are heightening tensions and making things worse for both communities. Anyone caught DDoSing or even discussing DDoS attacks against Another Community may be banned for inciting tensions. Limelight staff itself are fully supportive of Another Community, and while we did remove our old proprietary security from there, Burnett and myself have helped Soul once or twice in order to get things up and running again.

Evidence:
Fake [L²] Enzyme profile:
[Image: 77afe04f1f34915a0135fab5c103a54a.png]
https://steamcommunity.com/id/darthvirus/

[L²] Enzyme real profile:
[Image: 1191f5194f9ec8d08ec697d3534de26c.png]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022573796/

Quote:L²:RP] Lizard #PrayforParis: ?
Darthvirus™: thanks
[L²:RP] Lizard #PrayforParis: ?
Darthvirus™: thats all i needed
Darthvirus™: [L²:
Darthvirus™ has changed their name to [L²] Nacreas.
[L²:RP] Lizard #PrayforParis: Really
[L²] Nacreas: yes really
[L²] Nacreas: im gonna minge on darkrp
[L²:RP] Lizard #PrayforParis: You cant do that.....
[L²] Nacreas: Oh yes I can.
[L²:RP] Lizard #PrayforParis: Seb
[L²] Nacreas: I'm already perm'd so tell me why can I not?
[L²:RP] Lizard #PrayforParis: me and you are friends and all but dont ruin the one server I play on
[L²:RP] Lizard #PrayforParis: by givingi t a bad reputation
[L²] Nacreas: It's given itself a bad rep
[L²] Nacreas: By banning me for being accused of ddosing Another Community
[L²] Nacreas has changed their name to [L²] Enzyme.

The evidence here shows that the accused player is impersonating LimelightGaming staff in order to minge on other communities and hurt the name and reputation of our community; an action that can lead to Limelight being attacked in revenge.

[Image: 20cd89772910a33d2e310f92a82d212c.png]

https://limelightgaming.net/index.php?topic=2728.0

The evidence shows that the accused player (Darthvirus) is currently ingame on another community impersonating LL staff with the intention to minge and cause harm and hurt the name and reputation of LimeLightGaming to get revenge for the ban that is currently applied.

DDOS:
[Image: bb49181f441460ba27b89466c1a782bf.png]

More evidence that shows the accused player minging on purpose with LimeLight tags in order to hurt and get LimeLight in trouble:
[Image: cd82b2dded4da2433b6f81110df4ce55.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/user/NovaAnimationsYT/videos

Darthvirus linked his Youtube-account himself on the following thread: 
https://limelightgaming.net/index.php?to...rdseen#new

Summary:

The evidence collected proves that the accused players has hostile intentions towards LimeLight. The evidence shows that the accused player says he DDOSed the ol' community. It also shows that he's impersonating LL staff while going on another server with hostile intentions; something he admits himself. I see no reason why the accused player "Darthvirus" should be given another chance here on LimeLight with the actions and behaviour that he's showing. 

You think that you deserve to be banned after your behavior? Do you have anything else you want to add to your case?

"I have improved very much since then. All I have to say is that I am very damn sorry and I wish I never did it. As an example, you can see that I haven't gotten any blacklists after I got unperm'd on Fearless, now I know you're gonna say something like "Fearless is not a part of this" etc. but that is to prove to you that I have improved in following the rules, I know what I've done, I know that all of it was wrong, my intentions were wrong but I beg of you to give me a new chance. I give you a promise I will not ever break any rule on purpose, I will stay as serious as possible when role-playing, I will not minge around, I will do anything you ask of, just give me another chance. "
Enzymes hit the nail on the head here. What I would like to add is that your last double accounting ban was around two months ago. I spent a lot of time tracking your DA accounts down, I found every single one of them in the end. I do not think you're ready or deserve to come back.

"Two months can be a long time to some people, but as you said to me on steam it isnt enough. Can you atleast shorten the ban from a permanent? I myself believe I am ready, but that's your decision. As I said, I know how to roleplay better, I'm more mature I would say, I wish to play on the server again. If it's now or 3 months+ wouldn't matter, as long as I get another chance. I'll do anything for a second chance, honestly. I'm never gonna break the rules again on purpose.

Please give me another shot."

Second quote:
"Atleast unban my forum account, so I can start proving to you that I have changed."
Denied.

You've been issued a permaban for a reason, and we don't see a reason to removing or reducing the ban that you've been issued.You were impersonating staff while causing chaos, you were trying to get Limelight into a conflict with other communities. You were double-accounting multiple times, and you have a long enough ban record to show how you are.  

There's no reason why we'd trust or believe you. Your actions have been completely unacceptable and I don't see a reason why your ban would be reduced, even in the far future.

Your actions for trying to frame Limelight alone would justify a perm ban, and all your DAs also justifies a permanent ban on their own. If we are to take all your actions and bans into consideration there's just no reason why your ban would be reduced from a perm. So many of your actions justify a perm on their own and you really dug yourself a deep hole.