Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Drill Sgt Rhys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Drill Sgt Rhys

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:50334383) 

Server: v33x

Time: (In UTC+0) Around 12:00

Summary: So, Rhys, a Fireman, went around running red lights, hitting other cars, etc. I tried to pull him over for his wreckless driving, and was afraid that his driving would cause an accident. I tried multiple times to pull him over, and as a last resort pulled a gun on him to get him out, but he still ran off. I'd also like to mention that he was driving in a Prius the whole time, which IMO is FailRP. His excuse for the Prius was that he was pretending that it was a fire SUV.

Evidence: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]https://plays.tv/video/575a01ec46bb2f7fe1/rhys-br[/font]
Thank you for your player-report, Codeq.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Look, Sometimes I might use my prius to RP, and in this ocation, I used it to RP as if it was a Fire SUV, and I know there is one which is the suburban, but, the reason for my reckless driving was because of my lag in my internet connection, and you had a Yellow police charger (Which is failRP, too), which makes it so much weird for me, and you could ask for a demote, and then you could've arrested me, or given me a fine, but I know that car fire can wait too (sometimes it can't, if it has injured people in it), before it increases and this is just something that I asked in OOC and I got replied that Firefighters can be fined and arrested, (and It was not me who said that my Prius was my Fire SUV, that was JungleMedic) but going back on topic, I can say that people make mistakes too, and as a fact: I let you arrest me, but you timed out.
(Jun 10, 2016, 02:17 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]Look, Sometimes I might use my prius to RP, and in this ocation, I used it to RP as if it was a Fire SUV, and I know there is one which is the suburban, but, the reason for my reckless driving was because of my lag in my internet connection, and you had a Yellow police charger (Which is failRP, too), which makes it so much weird for me, and you could ask for a demote, and then you could've arrested me, or given me a fine, but I know that car fire can wait too (sometimes it can't, if it has injured people in it), before it increases and this is just something that I asked in OOC and I got replied that Firefighters can be fined and arrested, (and It was not me who said that my Prius was my Fire SUV, that was JungleMedic) but going back on topic, I can say that people make mistakes too, and as a fact: I let you arrest me, but you timed out.
I can understand MAYBE using your Prius in a fire RP if you actually had some RP with it. (Such as using VAC to play a siren sound or something). But with what you doing, you were basically driving around in a Prius. You still fail to answer why you broke FearRP. 

As for the Yellow charger, I didn't do that. I can't really control a Mechanic changing colors of cars.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FailRP and FearRP.
Please note, driving vehicles not fit for the role-play of your character is in fact FailRP unless you're given prior permission from a staff member. As for the FearRP incident, Rhys should have acknowledged that he was under FearRP at the time but considering that he was also a government member, I'm going to be lenient on the basis that it's a peculiar situation. However, I expect you to understand that you are a character first and a player second; don't apply rules to the situation and actually react ICly to the given situation. As for breaking several road rules, this is an IC matter and should be dealt with by the president.

No disciplinary action will be taken against the accused player.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team