Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Rainbow Dash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Rainbow Dash

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:0:34971534[/b][/font]

Server: V33x

Time: (In UTC+0)  around 1:11

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. RDM, he shot me for 'random fining' while I was in the jail cells.

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCooli12...4953692132
Thank you for your player-report, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
- I will be responding on behalf of Rainbow Dash as he has requested me to because he is forum banned. These will all be Rainbow Dashes words.-
[Image: N7RZg8X.jpg]

I had a reason to shoot him as he has fined me twice within 1 minute. First I was buying ammo boxes and he arrests me and fined me $2000. As soon I get my car he comes up and says 'This vehicle it too old to be legal' And he arrests me again and fines me again.
I never arrested him, and his life was not in danger at all so there was no reason to shoot me. He could have asked him money back or could have hostaged me, etc.
I had a choice of doing anything so I choose death.
Lets wait for a staff member to review this.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding invalid reason to kill.
A blacklist from weapon access will be applied for four hours.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team