Limelight Forums

Full Version: Theo's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright, so let me get everyone straight and up to speed with my whole situation... APPARENTLY, being "inactive" is a bad thing in Enzyme's eye and he has forced my left hand into retirement. I mean WTF????// I donate over $$100 USD to this server and I get resigned for having a bit of down time? Like wtf. I have been  part of this community for SEVEN YEARS and I really hate how corrupter things are getting. This is not me goodbye but like... I really like this community because of events and good rp but I can just bee a bit bored of Gmod. I school people on servers and not ban but that is good enough for server but not for ENZYME. I hate really having to resign but ENZMYE hate me and he can be a super admin at times so I have no chance. I love server  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart and every guy two but I got to go away now. This is not me going because I like server but not as admin because admin corrupted me. 

PS: BRYNN IS GOOD CAN BE SA PLEASE GO TO HIM ABOUT ENZYME DEMOTED xD
ily theo,

same thing happened to me. master superadmins killed me because I only spent 9 hours as admin in the first 6 months. I mean cmon, that's over 1 hour a month!! I have life to live!!!! see u around
Terrible super admins.

You're a good admin Theo and I would be glad to see you back on the team again some day. Have a good one mate.
I thought coup got into your forum account judging by the content of the message.

OT: Sad to see you leave the team Theo. I hope you'll keep coming on to the server though
No.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's not April Fools.....

pls...
OMG NOT THEO

You were the worst undercover admin out there. And had the best events.

(1 More Admin Spot 4 Me)
It's been an absolute pleasure working with you for the past few years. Thank you for all your work as a staff-member, Theo. Take care buddy. You're not allowed to disappear from Limelight, so I better see you around <3
Thanks for your job as admin on Limelight! I hope you come back one day!  Tongue
Shall to see you go, but understandable. Sometimes you just burn out. Come back anytime, and stay safe out there!
thanks for the open admin spot
is mine now

#stopthecoruptadministers
#BreoNoLongerTakingOver!

Goodbye Theo, I'll certainly miss you. Stay safe, stay warm. Remember, I love you. #Breo. Thanks for everything you've done!
Jesus, first Dig. Then Theo.
We're running out of sexy deep voiced administrators!!

Love you lots Theo, come back soon yh?
Out of my 21 Blacklists and 8 Bans, none of them were from you.

Having a ban from a staff member is like them writing their signature on my bans list. You never wrote your signature on my profile Sad
Nooooo theo!
Its been some good years.. goodbye sir..
Pages: 1 2 3 4