Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - 'Take A Break'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name - [L²:RP] BoydyBoi

Ban ID - 3206

Banned By - [L²:M] Doodleh

Server - v33x

Ban Reason - Take A Break

Evidence - Sadly Non

Why Should I be Unbanned - I Got Banned Because  Me And My Friends Was Rdmed i Was Stepped On And He Got Shot Through A Wall, They Stole My Car And Gun After And The Admins Didn't Do SHIT except ban me, now i'm prob gonna get banned for a week for leaving after my cars been stolen beacuse i was banned for no reason, I Was Roleplaying Two People Came Killed Me Stepped On Me And Asked For 10k Which Is Over The Limit By ALOT And Now Im Here, Banned, For No Reason.......... 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, BoydyBoi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Thank you for appealing your ban,

The full reason for your ban is: "Insulting staff, take a break.".

"v33x [19:31:10] [L²:RP] BoydyBoi (STEAM_0:1:95505599) @ Requests: This Servers Admins Are Shit"

We were investigating your case, and then you go on ahead and insult us. I do not allow this kind of disrespect. For this reason I banned you.
And I do not really see a reason to accept this appeal at this point.
Hello I am his Friend he only said that because he got pissed no one was responding to him I told him he may need to add more detail He dose get mad when he gets ignored I Know you guys a busy sometimes and sorting sits and that but I have a  idea When they send it could the admins send a /pm to the player saying hold sorry I'm in a sit atm I will be with you soon

Kind Regards -SAM

Ps: My sister got onto  my account that's why the random username
(Jun 8, 2016, 08:15 PM)nootmenootklol Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

User has been warned. Reason: Not involved.

Boydyboi has 24 hours to reply or this appeal will be denied.
he was involved he was my friend that got rdmed
To add on Doodleh,

Something players often times misunderstand is that we can inspect cases invisibly.

Even if you think we're not there, we (mostly) are - So there's no reason to get mad for no response. If we deem the case severe enough to intervene, we will. We can also choose to let things go on naturally if we don't see intervention as necessary.

It also takes time for us to review the logs. I myself in particular will start bringing people in after I have reviewed the logs first.
Comment Removed - Brynn
Whether your friend was involved with the situation or not, the fact remains that you got banned for insulting staff. Which you are now making an unban request for. Your friend has nothing to do with you losing your temper.

You have failed to show me a reason to remove this ban from your record.
I must decline your request and I hope you take a lesson from this.
Denied.