Limelight Forums

Full Version: Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey
I had  a lot of crashes lately but it seems to have become better but I still crash. Whenever I play the server I occasionally crash, but when I subscribe to the server content, I can't even join. I tried a other server called FL:RP to see if I would crash there aswell but it seemed fine. I hope someone can help me with this, because I recently got in trouble for it because I crashed during a arrest. Thanks!
Thread moved to Help&Support.

I'd advice you to uninstall all your addons and then install them again as some of your addons might be conflicting with ours.
I'd suggest resetting your gmod video settings to their default presets (marked with an asterisk *). This was the solution to my "crash on join" issue when I had it, as well as some other people.

Verifying the game cache helps in case some of the content you require is missing or has been downloaded incorrectly. Probably won't fix the crashing on its own but it doesn't hurt to try.

If those don't do anything then try unsubscribing from content not necessary for playing on LL as it may be conflicting somehow, as Enzyme said.
Funny how something so small can cause the game to crash, Setting my graphics back to high did the job. Thanks for the help guys!
Glad I could help.