Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lost alot money !!! fix this fast!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map:v33x
Description: So there was an bug on the server or a crash and i was playing all the money that i made i don't have it i sold my wood for 50k it's say's i got 50k for it but it dsn't change my money.  Also lost all my money from my contraband i picked it up but don't get it please fix this bug this is not good! I lost alot money alot ! 
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? 30min ago 
Additional Information I want to get all my money back that i made please check the logs.
Images/Screenshots: [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/pCQDVLScUNg Video from the bug ! (Video uploeading.)[/font]
(Jun 7, 2016, 07:58 AM)kazakhgamer1 Wrote: [ -> ]Server [US/EU]: EU
Map:v33x
Description: So there was an bug on the server or a crash and i was playing all the money that i made i don't have it i sold my wood for 50k it's say's i got 50k for it but it dsn't change my money.  Also lost all my money from my contraband i picked it up but don't get it please fix this bug this is not good! I lost alot money alot ! 
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? 30min ago 
Additional Information I want to get all my money back that i made please check the logs.
Images/Screenshots: [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/pCQDVLScUNg Video from the bug ! (Video uploeading.)[/font]
I lost alot money ! all my salary money all my money from my contraband all my money that i got on selling my my pine and wood i lost around 80-90k now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going by the chat history you show in the console it appears that the gamemode crashed, which means that the amount of money on the HUD doesn't refresh.
Have you been on since? As it may have resolved itself and now show you the correct amount.
Gamemode crashed. I would most likely attempt to contact staff.
Please tell me your SteamID or just link your steam-id to your forums account....

Once done, I can refund you accordingly.
(Jun 11, 2016, 10:08 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me your SteamID or just link your steam-id to your forums account....

Once done, I can refund you accordingly.

STEAM_0:1:169817587
Player was refunded.