Limelight Forums

Full Version: Game Mode Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: V33X
Description: Game mode was broken in console it was saying "[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/entities/weapons/cityrp_modern_axe/shared.lua:569: attempt to compare nil with number
  1. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/entities/weapons/cityrp_modern_axe/shared.lua:569"

Bug is [In Game/On Forums/Other]:
Since when have you experienced the bug? Just happened. I don't know why.
Additional Information: What it says [ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/entities/weapons/cityrp_modern_axe/shared.lua:569: attempt to compare nil with number
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Images/Screenshots: https://youtu.be/h4BoPeTHtL4

[/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]P.S. Can I get a modern axe back since I kinda died trying to see what the bug did. It kinda just disappeared under the world.[/b][/font]
Oh shit this is on help and support. Can someone move it to bug sections sorry
I was choppig wood.. Then i wanted to sell it to the guy. Is told me u got 50k for it but i don't got my money for it?
Stamina also wasn't working, petrol prob... fix this please!
Ps: Can i get my moeny back ?
The gamemode was frozen, the only fix is an admin restarting it.
Can I still get my Modern Axe back since I was experimenting on the bug?
(Jun 8, 2016, 01:46 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]Can I still get my Modern Axe back since I was experimenting on the bug?

From the way you died, I doubt you will. This is from my view.

Users aren't really suppose to experiment on bugs too far without the staff approval. For you could have most likely holstered your axe as I think you should have been able to do so. A lot of members of the community have lost things due to experimenting with bugs but however, they never receive anything refunded probably because of how the staffing works with dealing with refunds to players and I do believe you'd been able to holster your axe because I do believe the bug doesn't go that far.
^ What he said.
Thank you very much for your report. Bug was fixed in latest revision:  #1075

++ Update:  Applied the same fix to basic-axe