Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Lifedounk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Lifedounk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169817587

Server: v33x

Time: (In UTC+0)  ~1AM

Summary: FearRP. Clearly shown in the video. He's not very good at following rules, since about 15 mins prior he got a 4 hours weapons blacklist. 

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/57562779e53c8a6502/lifedounkbr
Thank you for your player-report, Codeq.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Hahahahaha and where is the fearrp Hu ? i aim a weapon on me i stand still and do what u say then u take ur handcuffs
Handcufss are not a weapon where is have to be scared off Wink
Love for you my hater <3
(Jun 7, 2016, 07:26 AM)kazakhgamer1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahaha and where is the fearrp Hu ? i aim a weapon on me i stand still and do what u say then u take ur handcuffs
Love for you my hater <3
Please refer to rule 2.1e friend. Make sure you read the rules before playing.
(Jun 7, 2016, 08:09 AM)Codeq Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 7, 2016, 07:26 AM)kazakhgamer1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahaha and where is the fearrp Hu ? i aim a weapon on me i stand still and do what u say then u take ur handcuffs
Love for you my hater <3
Please refer to rule 2.1e friend. Make sure you read the rules before playing.
2My friend? haha don't call me ur friend please i was a a 12 years old nigger that can't speak English and now i'mur friend i readd the Rules i made mistake oke and i will get my thing for it ;Winkut never call me a nigger u don't know what u talking bro just get a life maybe and don't talk bullshit to me on steam.
And How u can see on the Video i runned but not runned away from u i stand still at the moment and u cuff me so i see no problem here MY FRIEND
Ok! Let's all calm down. This player report is approved as FearRP was broken. Handcuffs do count as fearRP when swapped from a weapon.