Limelight Forums

Full Version: Website Getting DDosed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earlier today I tried to get on to the forums and I got a message saying "Error 522, Website is offline"

Did the website get DDosed or was it just down for maintainence?
My guess, it was down for maintainence
(Jun 7, 2016, 05:18 AM)WildDorito Wrote: [ -> ]My guess, it was down for maintainence

They would have told us
It was our bad, took a few hours for someone to notice the forum was down (lol). Fixed now!
(Jun 7, 2016, 05:47 AM)Vauld Wrote: [ -> ]It was our bad, took a few hours for someone to notice the forum was down (lol). Fixed now!

So Apache/NGINX crashed?

lol
(Jun 7, 2016, 05:47 AM)Vauld Wrote: [ -> ]It was our bad, took a few hours for someone to notice the forum was down (lol). Fixed now!

Atleast its back up now
I had the same error, but not only once. Multiple times on different days.

*sent via Phone*
(Jun 8, 2016, 03:11 PM)Space Glitch Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same error, but not only once. Multiple times on different days.

*sent via Phone*

It was still going on yesterday I believe
Sorry for that lads. Webserver went down for maintenance last day. We improved overall stability for you
(Jun 9, 2016, 10:30 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for that lads. Webserver went down for maintenance last day. We improved overall stability for you

Yay
(Jun 9, 2016, 10:30 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for that lads. Webserver went down for maintenance last day. We improved overall stability for you

Gracias amigo
(Jun 9, 2016, 10:43 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Gracias amigo

How big is your Spanish vocabulary
Mui mui si no gracias muchacho