Limelight Forums

Full Version: 16 Player make their move to Rockford how about you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi i'm Alan,the one who grammar is Extremely Bad.Today i'm here to share about the Advantage of Rockford and compare to Evocity,which will be better.And some of the Photo we take.

Firstly,many player reveal the map is complicated but there actually have a map at TownHall
[attachment=177]

Secondly many player saying that Evocity is better but actually when both bring to a compare........
  • Rockford
  1. Getting lower FPS
  2. As the map shown above,there will be having a lot of route to explore with,and the Escape route will be much more better,Don't need to worried police setting spikes at Hospital tunnel or Downtown Motor Tunnel
  3. A Larger Fire Station
    [attachment=173][attachment=174]
  4. Getting a Real Police Station
  5. Many Apartment to chose from
  6. Having a larger,More Detail Bank
    [attachment=175][attachment=176]
  7. More Different RP can be perform (BankRP and more)
  • Evocity
  1. The Nexus got 4 Floor while The Town Hall only got 2
  2. Get a MTL and Waste Area to RP with
  3. can't Really think of other if you have any idea welcome yo comment down
After Compare Evocity and Rockford you should understand what are the advantage of The Rockford if you Really want to make a Change,Join Rockford Rather than Evocity to get it populate!!!!
The Thing we do to memorize before we End out gaming.

[attachment=170][attachment=171]
Even Wulf enjoy the map!
[attachment=172]
Good old Rockford, certainly my favorite. It was fun today being able to play with the playerbase we had. If only we could continue this it could encourage others to join.
This map is indeed much cooler. Would play on it more if more players would be on there
(Jun 5, 2016, 09:13 AM)Space Glitch Wrote: [ -> ]This map is indeed much cooler. Would play on it more if more players would be on there
Hope to see you on rockford
I do like Rockford, however I don't feel it's very optimised for 'that city feel'.
The buildings are very spaced out, unlike Main Street and Top Street on 33x, so you don't get the hustle and bustle in the city centre, even with people online.
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:39 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]I do like Rockford, however I don't feel it's very optimised for 'that city feel'.
The buildings are very spaced out, unlike Main Street and Top Street on 33x, so you don't get the hustle and bustle in the city centre, even with people online.

Not really agree with you because in Rockford the bank, town hall arevery close to each other and the bank chance of being raid is high this can makes the whole city busy and with the passiveRP in Rockford city may have a feel of hustle and bustle also,the day we didnlte tried the change how do we know is your or my statement right or not?
How many people on average play on this map? and i believe this map is the one they use for SantosRP ?
I definatly perfer Rockford. But believe me its gonna be a realy hard time convincing some people. Ill try to be on rockfort a bit more but theres still some business for me on evo. IF you need any help in terms of micro events or exspecially any map promoting buildings etc. id happily help you out.
Most players actually want it, but they always complain that no one is on, which brings up the question. If you want to play on a populated map, then why not you start populating it?
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:39 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]I do like Rockford, however I don't feel it's very optimised for 'that city feel'.
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:38 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really agree with you because in Rockford the bank, town hall arevery close to each other and the bank chance of being raid is high this can makes the whole city busy and with the passiveRP in Rockford city may have a feel of hustle and bustle also,the day we didnlte tried the change how do we know is your or my statement right or not?

I agree with good ol saf. There are buildings. Correct although they don't go by any land map. It has building that are not really what LL players roleplay with. Most use flat area outside of the city and most use either a warehouse or use shops. The city offers that but very spaced from other roleplays.
Only way I can see rockford getting popular quickly, is if groups of friends could coordinate RPs, and set multiple up around the city. Having four different shops open on the main highstreet will make playing entertaining, so more people will join etc. Once people start playing more, they're more likely to start making builds, and thus have invested their time into the server, and are more likely to return. The real issue is that to populate rockford, you'd need those who play V33x to come. This would mostly depopulated V33x, resulting in two reasonably populated servers.

But perhaps a weekly passive evening on rockford could be a good idea, especially if the build server was actually useful.
(Jun 6, 2016, 01:36 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]Only way I can see rockford getting popular quickly, is if groups of friends could coordinate RPs, and set multiple up around the city. Having four different shops open on the main highstreet will make playing entertaining, so more people will join etc. Once people start playing more, they're more likely to start making builds, and thus have invested their time into the server, and are more likely to return. The real issue is that to populate rockford, you'd need those who play V33x to come. This would mostly depopulated V33x, resulting in two reasonably populated servers.

But perhaps a weekly passive evening on rockford could be a good idea, especially if the build server was actually useful.

If the build server was useful I would for sure make some awesome RP's on Rockford.
But as I cant really build nice stuff without a working build server with noclip I'm not able to do the RP that I want to.

I recently discovered that the passive RP is not in good shape. A lot of people are curious, enters the RP, watch the build and leave again without saying a single word/RP'ing. But the thing is, no one really RP things out in a store etc. anymore.

Hoping that RP on rockford will be better than it is on v33x.
Pages: 1 2