Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR 2 Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: (Also make this your title. IE: Report on Venom)

Bertie *TRADING*
^Kliser^

SteamID: What is their SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:42513488
STEAM_0:0:39724163

Server: Which server did it happen on? v33x

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT) 3:30 UK Time

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Seen prop pushing against a Police Officer, as if they were both teaming up. The officer defending himself was  Bacoon™(STEAM_0:0:70254478). While these 2 were pushing props against him.

Bertie was also insulting Bacoon by calling him a "Squeeky Fuck" on mic, and typing it on OOC chat as seen in the images. Obviously not here to RP, and insulting other players.

Lastly Bertie caught leaving to avoid arrest 

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

[Image: da9260a369d34969907cdede151efe68.png]

Thank you for your player-report, _H4MZ4_.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Man Was it a struggle the chauffeur CDMing every 5 mins saying, "it's okay to run you over since your about to arrest my friend" and the other two people broke NLR, FearRP, RDM, and they were just minges
Yeah, I was there too. If you need more evidence I can upload it.
Indeed I prop pushed / block because I was being constantly RDMd by @Dr.Bacoon as I was driving.
Another point (more towards bacoons reply) I did not CDM every 5 mins, and I said 'i killed you because you killed both of my friends'.
Before this event the cop force was being over abusive as using Tasers and 15 minute sentences to someone who jaywalked.
I would make an PR on Mr.Bacoon for RDM if I knew how to.
First of all I was no constantly RDMing you and If I killed you at any point it was because even though your friends were hand cuffed they got in your vehicle, I told you multiple times to get out, you got away turned the corner cane back and tried to hit me.... So I took action. A decided to protect myself and shoot the vehicle
(Jun 5, 2016, 06:15 AM)kliser Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed I prop pushed / block because I was being constantly RDMd by @Dr.Bacoon as I was driving.
Another point (more towards bacoons reply) I did not CDM every 5 mins, and I said 'i killed you because you killed both of my friends'.
Before this event the cop force was being over abusive as using Tasers and 15 minute sentences to someone who jaywalked.
I would make an PR on Mr.Bacoon for RDM if I knew how to.

kliser, you stated in the game that you were recording.  Could you go ahead and post it so that we can get your side of the story here?
Bertie *TRADING*:
Major Prop Abuse;
- Abuse of high physics gun wheel speed to perform unrealistic actions which affected the experience for other players
- Abuse of large props,  

OOC Misuse;

- Using OOC to broadcast and insult of players based on their voice.

FearRP;

- Failure to comply to instruction whilst a superior weapon to his own was pointed at him

Disconnecting to avoid RP;

- After being restrained, RP was interrupted due to player disconnected to avoid jail

^Kliser^:
Prop Abuse;
- Using frozen props to obstruct main entrance point of a public area

Due to the evidence provided, a suspension will applied to suit the severity of both player(s) actions

Bertie *TRADING*:
1 Month Suspension + 6 Hours PTE Blacklist
^Kliser^: 3h PTE Blacklist