Limelight Forums

Full Version: Auto-Disconnect Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Have an issue when joining the server, When I connect and get ingame after half a second I get a connection problem and soon disconnects me from the game. I have joined other and your 2nd server and connected fine. I have tried verifying my cache and redownloading the workshop files. No issue come up in consle.

Any suggestions or fixes will be greatly appreciated.
Hello Tacklers,

Exactly which server is this?
Hello Brax,

EvoCity.
Alright, so.

If your game works on the other servers and not Evocity, it may be because of the fact Evocity is an old, unoptimized map and at full capacity, takes some guts from your computer to load and play on. What are your PC specs?
Hay I've heard of this problem before and the fixes that have worked is disabling your firewall temporary and connecting. If that doesn't work, switch it back on. Also this might work, re-download directX from Microsoft and install it. If that doesn't work I'm not sure what will. Maybe start your gmod with some launch parameters "-dxlevel 95" if this doesn't work... 

...well, shit.
Hello,

The weird thing is I was on this server perfectly fine the day before with no issues. I've tried the direct X fix and still having the same problem.
Anything you recall that you have installed/uninstalled/changed since it was last working?
Pretty much nothing, Played CS:GO that's it.
Have you turned it off and on again?
(Jun 5, 2016, 11:13 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: [ -> ]Have you turned it off and on again?

IT 101.

For some reason 2 days after I connect fine with nothing changed so if anyone else encounters this issue I'd say just wait!

Thanks for your suggestions.