Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Mikepro67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Mikepro67

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? 1743

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Soviethooves[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Threaten Player\\Lying to staff\\FearRP[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? I know I do wrong and now I whille come back and start play agin. Just that night I be mad and I be hostage for a long time and I dont lisen even more what the say. So I broke fearRP and after that and be very made and say that on swedish to him. but now I undo my miisstake for i like the server very much. I dont gonna do that agin. And lie to stuff was I VERY BIG misstake but for the time It feel best but now I have perma ban so its not so nice.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. no 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Mikepro67.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I will be busy all day today, but I will answer as soon as I can.
I have a simple answer for this....No. You at the time of the ban had 700+ Hours (roughly), so I find it very hard to believe that you are mature enough to come back especially with your vast amount of knowledge on our rules, you still chose your actions. Unless you can REALLY prove to me that you understand the severity of what you did, I will not be considering an unban.
As I was involved in the situation, as I was the one who reported mikepro after he insulted AND threatened me, I FORGIVE him, that's all I gotta say.
(Jun 6, 2016, 12:30 AM)Lunatic Wrote: [ -> ]As I was involved in the situation, as I was the one who reported mikepro after he insulted AND threatened me, I FORGIVE him, that's all I gotta say.

Although I will put your statement into account, I still need to hear from Mike.
(Jun 6, 2016, 12:30 AM)Lunatic Wrote: [ -> ]As I was involved in the situation, as I was the one who reported mikepro after he insulted AND threatened me, I FORGIVE him, that's all I gotta say.

I very sorry for that Lunatic, I just be mad at you for we was frinds and you hostage me long time. It was a mistake some go for long. SORRY

I be perma ban in january and now its  june so its 5 months ago. 

5x30=150 days    150x24=3600 hours 
so in real time I have been bannd in about 3600 hours. in the server I have about 600 hours.
(Jun 6, 2016, 07:24 PM)Mikepro67 Wrote: [ -> ]

I very sorry for that Lunatic, I just be mad at you for we was frinds and you hostage me long time. It was a mistake some go for long. SORRY

I be perma ban in january and now its  june so its 5 months ago. 

5x30=150 days    150x24=3600 hours 
so in real time I have been bannd in about 3600 hours. in the server I have about 600 hours.

Mike, I understand your apology to Lunatic is real and genuine, but why should we consider an unban to a player that has threatened another. Prove to me and all of staff why we should unban you.
Mikepro is a very nice guy, and im sure that the threat that was made was just an act of anger and perhaps betrayal.
(Jun 9, 2016, 02:13 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Mike, I understand your apology to Lunatic is real and genuine, but why should we consider an unban to a player that has threatened another. Prove to me and all of staff why we should unban you.

How should I prove that?? I would do all for come back on the server. 
I very activ player and try to help so much I can and after I get perma I have read the rules like 6 times for I dont want to be ban agin for I have so much bans now its to much and 1 perma. I like the server before when I dont was perma I have the highest playtime. I dont know what all should do but I would do evrything to come back to the server and play.

2016-01-30 00:24:23 when I ge ban and now its  2016-06-12  11:20. I have been baned for a long time 
Due to your kindness not just towards me, but the victim as well, I would like to see your ban lifted. Do be careful Mike, because this is a very lucky chance to come back. I believe you can hold your tact and will be able to follow the rules. Please do not let me regret this decision.

Requesting an Unban on Mikero67
Done, moved to approved.

Ban will stay on record though.