Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:oron_065 EIZO
BAN ID:1658
Banned By:
[L²] Pinky
Server:V33X
Ban Reason: Double Accounting
Why should you be unbanned: It was a big mystake and im sorry for that and it wont happen again i have no excuse.
Thanks, Orons065
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Orons065.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I honestly dont see why you should be unbanned you clearly went on another acc to play again when you where banned.
(Jun 3, 2016, 01:52 PM)Pinky Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly dont see why you should be unbanned you clearly went on another acc to play again when you where banned.
i know and im so sorry. but it was 5-6 months ago and i got my punishment.
Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse.
You will have to live with the consequences of your actions. And lying in in the courthuse might lead to a long forum ban.
(Jun 3, 2016, 02:32 PM)Pinky Wrote: [ -> ]Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse.
You will have to live with the consequences of your actions. And lying in in the courthuse might lead to a long forum ban.
i atleast didnt make an excuse. im just asking another 1 chance. pls just give this 1 chane and u wont be sorry for that and i saw that someone who tried to make the server crash got unbanned. u didnt say anything to him about that.
(Jun 3, 2016, 02:32 PM)Pinky Wrote: [ -> ]Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
so? i said sorry for that , and it was like 6 Months ago. 
i saw that admin unban someone that Knock down the server , so u can accept my excuse to.
Dont bump this its currently being discussed.
With that attitude and 0 effort no

Denied.