Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Jiheishō
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Jiheishō

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45742184

Server: V33X

Time: 5:55 PM (CA Time)

Summary:  FearRP, Rules 2.1e

Evidence: https://youtu.be/zJdrgtv5g8U

You can see how I pull out cuff for the arrest and he runs back. FearRP is off when he shoot at me. I shoot back and kill him.
Thank you for your player-report, SgtDonut :D.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The accused has 24hrs to respond to the accusations laid out before this report is concluded
Well here is how i thought about it. In real life in order for a police officer to take out a pair of handcuffs he must put his gun into a holster, so when you brought your hand cuffs out to randomly search me i pulled out my gun.  I realize that is still against the rules but
Still but the rule 2.1e States: "If someone switches to a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, fearRP still applys"
FearRP still appleis when they get their cuffs out, a good rule of thumb: If you we're at fearRP prior, when they switch to a detainment tool, you are still at fearRP
(Jun 3, 2016, 05:29 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]FearRP still appleis when they get their cuffs out, a good rule of thumb: If you we're at fearRP prior, when they switch to a detainment tool, you are still at fearRP

Yeah i had another look at the rules afterward and realized i broke one of the rules. My bad
Report Approved:

The accused will be issued a 4hr weapons blacklist for a violation of fearRP with semi-malicious intent to kill.

In the future always remember Rule: 2.1e.

If you make a mistake and you feel you've violated a fearRP situation, just ask those involved if the situation can be restarted, No harm, No Foul, and everyone is happy that way