Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] rob kibbler

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]3151[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Brynn[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: double accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: i understand i was double accounting which i was only doing so i could go speak with the guy you thought i scammed and got his steam name we have come to terms and have both agreed i did not purposely scam him which was the whole purpose of double accounting so i could sort things out with him (his steam name is kazakhgamer777) we have both made up and promised his money back if i ever get my account unsuspended and have now become good friends, sorry for inconvenience but was the only way i could speak to him
Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, robkibbler.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Regardless of your good intentions, you circumvented a suspension which is forbidden.
You should of just posted the unban request for your 'scamming' ban. Because you double accounted it does make the situation different. You didn't help yourself when you tried to lie to me and say you haven't double accounted (Check Spoiler). I will deny this.

Denied.

Many thanks,

[L²] Brynn