Limelight Forums

Full Version: Microphone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So everyone is complaining that my microphone is shit, so I tried to find a better one as my current one is a 10$ piece of shit.

I think this one might work, but I want some suggestions as well.
https://www.amazon.com/Excelvan-BM-800-C...B00K72ENKE
https://youtu.be/GX_nfjeOf9g How it sounds.
Well keep in mind GMOD fucks the mic quality no matter what really
(Jun 2, 2016, 11:12 PM)Pinky Wrote: [ -> ]Well keep in mind GMOD fucks the mic quality no matter what really

How come your voice always gives me a fuzzy feeling inside?
(Jun 2, 2016, 11:23 PM)Python Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 2, 2016, 11:12 PM)Pinky Wrote: [ -> ]Well keep in mind GMOD fucks the mic quality no matter what really

How come your voice always gives me a fuzzy feeling inside?

Oh you know Wink
Well, depends on what you want, and what you are gonna be doing. Are you going to be doing Studio Voice work anytime in the future? Or are you just needing it for games?
Im just needing it for games.
(Jun 3, 2016, 01:05 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Im just needing it for games.

Well then, you obviously don't need a Blue Yeti. I personally don't have any recommendations, just go on Amazon.
I use the HyperX Cloud 2. Amazing mic quality and it's very comfortable. It's counterpart the HyperX Cloud is just as good in terms of mic quality and pricing.
(Jun 4, 2016, 05:11 AM)TricKy Wrote: [ -> ]I use the HyperX Cloud 2. Amazing mic quality and it's very comfortable. It's counterpart the HyperX Cloud is just as good in terms of mic quality and pricing.

I second this.
(Jun 4, 2016, 01:21 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2016, 05:11 AM)TricKy Wrote: [ -> ]I use the HyperX Cloud 2. Amazing mic quality and it's very comfortable. It's counterpart the HyperX Cloud is just as good in terms of mic quality and pricing.

I second this.

I third this.
Mine cost 30 bucks but i had one that cost me 5 bucks and it had amazing quality , maybe its gmod , try to unplugin it and plugin it again , sometimes fixs
(Jun 4, 2016, 01:34 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]

I second this.

I third this.

I fourth this.
(Jun 10, 2016, 05:41 PM)JamesĀ Helfire Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2016, 01:34 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]

I second this.

I third this.

I fourth this.
I fifth this