Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNBAN request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: rob kibbler

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]3147[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Temar[/font]

Server: V33X evo city

Ban Reason: scamming

Why should you be unbanned?: i got accused for scamming because i was selling a person my car and in the process my computer crashed and im guessing the person had given me the money before it crashed which is the reason ive been banned and i am more then happy to give the guy my car or his money back as this was not intentional and love playing on the server and did not wish to scam or break the RP as its what i love to do and am dissapointed i have been banned

Evidence: https://imgur.com/Othftqg updated pic
The staff-members have received your unban-request, robkibbler.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You're gonna have to upload the picture to imgur or something instead of trying to attach the actual file location. That won't work.
You was banned, you then double accounted to avoid a ban which is against the rules.
double accounted? i havnt?
You have, and we caught you. We have very good evidence that you have.

I will remind you lying in the courthouse is against courthouse rules and will lead to further punishments.
i cant recieve further punishment im banned forever?
You would be Forum banned if you lie.
theres no point being on the forum if im banned from the server which i enjoy and feel i shouldnt be banned
Ok, however if you want to be unbanned from your DAing ban, post a different UBR for that. Ill leave the rest to Temar.
I would just like to add me and (steamnameSmilekazakhgamer777 (the person i was dealing with and got accused of samming) have come to and understanding on this matter and he is good with me now and have come to terms if you would like to speak to him he will back me up and he knows that i didnt purposely scam him
Denied