Limelight Forums

Full Version: Police Data Base(/policedb) seems not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]:EU
Map: rp_evocity_v33x
Description:When i'm tyeping /policedb and the UI shows on my scren and when i tried to search someone with it the screen shows suspect not found and i cannot get any information from it.And the other officer roman(OOC) which is my friend and when i ask him can he search he said he can but i couldn't when i was in nexus not sure is the nexus broken or what it just can't searching anyone including:Officer,Citizen,player who got warrant,people who were in jail) 
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]:In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug?Since the update
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:i didn't got one and can't do it for now i will give it out if it need tomorrow if it is need
Yep i am getting same bug of this
(Jun 11, 2016, 10:46 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]

(Jun 11, 2016, 10:59 PM)Python Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 11, 2016, 10:46 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]

(Jun 2, 2016, 04:57 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]Server [US/EU]:EU
Map: rp_evocity_v33x
Description:When i'm tyeping /policedb and the UI shows on my scren and when i tried to search someone with it the screen shows suspect not found and i cannot get any information from it.And the other officer roman(OOC) which is my friend and when i ask him can he search he said he can but i couldn't when i was in nexus not sure is the nexus broken or what it just can't searching anyone including:Officer,Citizen,player who got warrant,people who were in jail) 
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]:In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug?Since the update
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:i didn't got one and can't do it for now i will give it out if it need tomorrow if it is need

Same problem, I've been in the teamspeak alot lately, and everytime i am on PD, I have this issue and usually, everyone in the TS has the problem, so, please fix this
Bump, I haven't been able to search suspects or plates, just comes up with 'suspect not found'.
Another bump, please fix this, it's unusable for a lot of people for some strange reason.
no longer an issue