Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - (♥XR♥) Xxsammy8990Xx / Nemo 2.0 - Revenge Demote/Powergaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: PR - (♥XR♥) Xxsammy8990Xx / XxdanielFXx5654 / Xxjack676XX / Nemo 2.0  - Revenge Demote / Powergaming

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120094742

Server: v33x

Time: 08:55

Summary: I demoted (♥XR♥) Xxsammy8990Xx / Nemo 2.0 for standing infront of nexus, doing . Moving to right and left to avoid AFK system (unfortunally i dont got evidence of it)(maybe it is enough. Because in the 2nd Video it shows the first like 7 minutes how he was doing it for like 20-25 minutes when he was a cop) But, i demoted him. After 1-3 minutes after i did it, it seems like he came back. Then went to President and demoted me because i demoted him.

Rules Broken: Powergaming 2.6

Evidence:

He changed his name (now a third time) when he saw the PR.
Thank you for your player-report, Space Glitch.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
16 minutes ago

Name of Player: PR - (♥XR♥) Xxsammy8990Xx - Revenge Demote

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120094742

Server: v33x

Time: 08:55

Summary: I demoted (♥XR♥) Xxsammy8990Xx for standing infront of nexus, doing . Moving to right and left to avoid AFK system (unfortunally i dont got evidence of it) But, i demoted him. After 1-3 minutes after i did it, it seems like he came back. Then went to President and demoted me because i demoted him.

I wasn't AFK I was doing something and don't randomly demote
(Jun 2, 2016, 11:19 AM)Xxsammy8990X Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't AFK I was doing something and don't randomly demote

So, you confess that you werent moving ingame and you was doing something different ? Then how was it random if you didnt move?
Approved, player admitted it.

Please do not powergame next time, you must deal with it in character and not just switch job to demote someone who demoted you.

Many thanks,

Brynn