Limelight Forums

Full Version: Police Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
One thing, can we enable the /policedb inside the Rockford PD?
Because the only place it is usable is in Cruisers ATM.

But then again this is US Rockford, so no one cares as usual.
(Jun 2, 2016, 03:47 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]One thing, can we enable the /policedb inside the Rockford PD?
Because the only place it is usable is in Cruisers ATM.

But then again this is US Rockford, so no one cares as usual.
so tru....
Oh my gosh... finally ... more cops rp.
I love the fact that you can no longer see if a person is warranted. Will resolve alot of meta gaming issues.

Fantastic update as usual

Furthermore, when looking at a wanted player / a wanted players vehicle, the text "This person is currently wanted by the police" will no longer show up. This should help prevent some metagaming, and allow for police to do more realistic police work.

THANK you! GREAT update!
Groovy
No more this when you have a search warrant around police..

[Image: 9eJ0xaD.jpg]
Awesome update Big Grin
For fuck sake..this is awesome. Great job
Omg! Yes! Big Grin

Great job guys!
I love it Smile

Perhaps in the future players could have the ability to spawn one police database, similar to the sign entity?
So you can only move it with the physgun. Doing this would deter people from using it as a mobile DB (as walking around with a physgun isn't realistic) but people can still add a DB to dupes, such as at a checkpoint.
Finally a very gamechanging update! NOICE
(Jun 2, 2016, 02:31 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]I love it Smile

Perhaps in the future players could have the ability to spawn one police database, similar to the sign entity?
So you can only move it with the physgun. Doing this would deter people from using it as a mobile DB (as walking around with a physgun isn't realistic) but people can still add a DB to dupes, such as at a checkpoint.
(Jun 2, 2016, 02:31 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]I love it Smile

Yeah, being able to add one at a Checkpoint would be awesome.
Guys you should make a video about this update like, How this system works? what features has? what it can do?
Please make this since lots of people have lots ton of omg questions or need help
Pages: 1 2 3 4