Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Galaxy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25394358  

Server: evocity_v33x

Time: 14:23

Summary: Disrespect in OOC, it might not look like much but that could've easily offended someone and taken seriously. 

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=695200386
Thank you for your player-report, Mousey.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
First of al, you are making a PR only because you were mad in OC about the discussion. I spoke with the person who I discussed with the person and he said he wasn't offended.

You are literaly trying to find a way to get your right in the OOC discusion. I find your very pathetic  especially you are saying "It doesn't look much, but it can ofend someone".

This wasn't A not directed to you so I see nowhere your involvement into this because this was between me and Paul and we spke it out on the PM further.

You are eager trying to find a way to get your right as I said on above, on a REALLY lame and patehtic manner.

I am saying, that if we actually going to moderate ALL things being said in OOC, then we won't have much players anymore as everyone wil be banned from the chat or game.
I thought this statement was directed at Mousey, as he said something just above it. I didn't take offence to it however other people easily could of.
I agree with Mousey, I stated coming on 3 days ago since it's the holidays.

Day 1, Galaxy had started on me, we were arguing over something
Day 2, Next I see him, he is arguing with a group of people
Now day 3, he is arguing with about 2/3 people (today),

it seems lately he has been arguing with a lot of players, he also took piss out of people who clearly follow the rules, by saying:

Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: This shows how certain people on this server are so eager to
mastrubate to the rules and just find their joy by teling about the rules.

I pasted the log from where I believe it began:

Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: Nice RDM PaulB, Nice breaking of FAilRP.

To where it ended
Quote:(<3) (OOC) zerobob: i think this server went from roleplay to OOC mma xD

https://pastebin.com/DhWht4KS
(Jun 1, 2016, 03:41 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this statement was directed at Mousey, as he said something just above it. I didn't take offence to it however other people easily could of.

No, Mousey was only to get his gain out of the discussion about that gunfight. He wasn't any how invovled at all.
(Jun 1, 2016, 03:48 PM)_H4MZ4_ Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Mousey, I stated coming on 3 days ago since it's the holidays.

it seems lately he has been arguing with a lot of players, he also took piss out of people who clearly follow the rules, by saying:

Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: This shows how certain people on this server are so eager to

To where it ended

You are breaking rule #1 of the Report section. You are not involved, nor accused or the accusing player.

Also taking a piss with palyers follow the rules? Nah I like it, I only think players who are eager to get every little thing to a PR + bitch about it in the chat are annoying.
I was involved, I was helping PaulB and Zombie get the president out of there property as they had bought the doors for it. Therefore don't say I wasn't involved because I was.
(Jun 1, 2016, 04:02 PM)Mousey Wrote: [ -> ]I was involved, I was helping PaulB and Zombie get the president out of there property as they had bought the doors for it. Therefore don't say I wasn't involved because I was.

This PR is about an OOC related thing between me and PaulB, you are not involved at all.
Mousey was involved to be honest, he was at the situation this OOC thing actually happend for, and did know what happend.
(Jun 1, 2016, 04:04 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Mousey was involved to be honest, he was at the situation this OOC thing actually happend for, and did know what happend.

It wasn't directed to him. This is the same as that a player says "You're a cunt" in OOC and the whole server decides to make a PR because they felt offended.
(Jun 1, 2016, 03:53 PM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 1, 2016, 03:48 PM)_H4MZ4_ Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Mousey, I stated coming on 3 days ago since it's the holidays.

To where it ended

You are breaking rule #1 of the Report section. You are not involved, nor accused or the accusing player.

Also taking a piss with palyers follow the rules? Nah I like it, I only think players who are eager to get every little thing to a PR + bitch about it in the chat are annoying.

I am involved, I have witnessed you create arguments 3 times in 3 days. 

Quote:players who are eager to get every little thing to a PR + bitch about it in the chat are annoying.

You were the one being a "bitch" on how someone broke the rules, do you think people wanna know if they broke a rule, not really since that's not what Global OOC is for:

Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: Thanks mr President for driving over me too.
Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: Wasnt fearRP, as I was holding out my weaponary already. You tried.Also it was failRP.
Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: No I didn't. You either failRPed because you started to pull a shotgun

And then you start calling him a little girl, calling someone a dramaqueen and to grow some balls, yet when someone said it could be insulting to some people, you go crazy like ur smoking dope

Quote:
  1. (<3) (OOC) Galaxy: Whew, Oh my lord, I said dramaqueen wich is SOOO INSULTY.
Quote:
  1. (<3) (OOC) Galaxy: 10-29, Requesting code 3 UNITS ASAP, Someone said the D word! oh lord
Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: HAHAHAHAHA
(Jun 1, 2016, 04:04 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Mousey was involved to be honest, he was at the situation this OOC thing actually happend for, and did know what happend.

As PaulB said, I was involved. I was at the situation and saw what happened therefore I can back PaulB up because I know what happened. If I was not at the situation I wouldn't have backed anyone up as I have no evidence to say that I was at the situation. 

So don't try to make it sound like I wasn't involved because I quite clearly was.
(Jun 1, 2016, 04:12 PM)_H4MZ4_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 1, 2016, 03:53 PM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]

To where it ended

I am involved, I have witnessed you create arguments 3 times in 3 days. 

Quote:players who are eager to get every little thing to a PR + bitch about it in the chat are annoying.

You were the one being a "bitch" on how someone broke the rules, do you think people wanna know if they broke a rule, not really since that's not what Global OOC is for:

Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: Thanks mr President for driving over me too.
Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: Wasnt fearRP, as I was holding out my weaponary already. You tried.Also it was failRP.
Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: No I didn't. You either failRPed because you started to pull a shotgun

And then you start calling him a little girl, calling someone a dramaqueen and to grow some balls, yet when someone said it could be insulting to some people, you go crazy like ur smoking dope

Quote:
  1. (<3) (OOC) Galaxy: Whew, Oh my lord, I said dramaqueen wich is SOOO INSULTY.
Quote:
  1. (<3) (OOC) Galaxy: 10-29, Requesting code 3 UNITS ASAP, Someone said the D word! oh lord
Quote:(<3) (OOC) Galaxy: HAHAHAHAHA

You are calling me a bitch now, therefore you are insulting me and I take that as an offense. I want this to be considered as an insult too.

So saying: HAHAHHAH is considered as "smoking dope"? Boy, your life must be boring if that's already considered smking dope.

Also:
As PaulB said, I was involved. I was at the situation and saw what happened therefore I can back PaulB up because I know what happened. If I was not at the situation I wouldn't have backed anyone up as I have no evidence to say that I was at the situation. 

So don't try to make it sound like I wasn't involved because I quite clearly was.

No, You were not as I was having hte discussion with PaulB about the situation with his shotty.
Yes, and I got involved because you was moaning that he broke two rules, FailRP and RDM which he did not. So I was allowed to back him up. So if you do not like it then either drop it next time or just don't moan about it at all because you know you was in the wrong and quite clearly got way too angry because of a tiny little thing.
Pages: 1 2