Limelight Forums

Full Version: Racoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:  Raccoon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79452200

Server: V33x

Time: 7:12 CA TIME

Summary: Rules 5.6 5.7

Evidence: https://imgur.com/S8iWLkB

Quote "(OOC) Raccoon: fucking ugly cunt jew, fucking american scumbag piece of poo trying to
rda me you want some fried noodle"

Thank you for your player-report, SgtDonut :D.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Witness

He had been verbally insulting people before this and just minging around. No evidence though
Please reupload the img, as it is so small it is impossible to see
[Image: S8iWLkB.jpg]
It's Raccoon btw, and firstly the people i was addressing were spamming taser and second I have already got a warning for this  Big Grin
Regardless of whether or not you received a warning for it, being cocky about that being the only thing you get for it isnt helping your case.

We don't have Double Jeopardy policys here
(Where you cannot be hit up for the same thing twice regardless of a second review or further evidence coming to light in the same situation)
"v33x [04:06:02] Raccoon (STEAM_0:1:79452200) said: // fucking ugly cunt jew, fucking american scumbag piece of poo trying to rda me you want some fried noodle"

Approved

Notes: User found guilty of disgusting language directed towards a player and a blatant lack of learning from punishment originally issued (warning) a further 1d ban and 10h OOC Blacklist will be applied.