Limelight Forums

Full Version: [UBR] Welshy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOTE: I'm posting this on behalf of Welshy as he can't create a forum account.

Your Name:  Braddd

Ban ID:  3091

Banned by:  [L²] Barkles

Server: V33X

Ban Reason:  "punching dead bodies" 

Why should you be unbanned?:  Because i walked over to the dead body and hit it, whats wrong with that, When he brought me up, he told me to "lose the attitude" i then said i have freedom of speech, he then said i have freedom of bans and banned me

Evidence: Got none
The staff-members have received your unban-request, PaulB.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Denied.

You ran up to an injured player (having tried to randomly punch me) and started punching them, i bring you up and you start not listening to me and saying words to the effect of "She was dead" repeatedly (she wasn't i revived them afterwards) which is against the rules.

you then started going on about freedom of speech... which ofc you do have but theres a difference between that and common curtsy... should you have just listened and let me explain (Gen rule 1.5 btw) i would have let you off with a warning but seeing as you just wanted to do the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting LALALA i dont see why this ban is invalid.

Also
UnBan rules: Wrote:Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules