Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cant Join
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Staff/User, I Cant Join The Server Because It Freezes On Sending Client Info, I Can Join Every Server But Not This One  For Some Reason, I Have Reinstalled Gmod Removed All Addons And Done Everything I Can.. Last Time I Got Closest Was Yesterday When It Said Something About Ask An Admin To Reload You Because You Crashed Or Something But I Was Froze So I Didn't
Please Help Me (
I Have Joined This Server Many Times Before)
Please stop typing in all capitals at the start of each word

OT:
Verify game cache - any files missing?
Have you tried joining single player then joining the server?
Your steam cloud may be corrupt, look it up how to refresh it.
Here is some stuff that will help out out buddy!

(1) Start to unsubscribe workshop addons manually from Steam. This will help your Garry´s Mod to run more smooth which may be the situation.

(2) Try to lower you Garry´s Mod settings and try to rejoin the server.

(3) Be sure that you have subscribed to all Limelight content as your Computer may not handle to download things via FastDL.

(4) If nothing of these above help, search on google "FPS Boost Gmod". This will give you a CFG download link which you then put into your Garry´s Mod Folder -> garrysmod -> cfg. Put it there, restart your game and then do: exec (name of the file, usually says on the website). Do this in your Garry´s Mod Console everytime you start Gmod. Since there´s no Autoexec on it.

Hope any of these tips helped you! Be sure to reply if you have any further questions.