Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: [L²:RP] Katyusha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Katyusha

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22862126

Server: v33x

Time: 12:00 AM around that time

Summary: As a police officer I saw a person look like he has crashed into a tree so I pulled over to investigate and see what is going on, I approached the player and said "Hello man are you okay" just see if the person is Okay in character and then he replied to me by saying "Go away" in local OOC which was an outter character response.

Now the player decided to opt out of the role-play and decided that he didn't want to role-play with me anymore even though it is a role-play server and in some cases you can't just chose that you just don't want to RP anymore. 

So he told me that he's going to tab out and that I could pretty much sit here and do nothing. Everything is clear in the video. But his excuse is not accpetable as it is pretty much the same as someone disconnecting to avoid and RP situation. When I waited for him he explained himself by continuesly disrespecting me in OOC just because I asked him IC'ly. Honestly no player should ever recive this amount of disrespect just because they're trying to RP.

Evidence:  
Thank you for your player-report, Rocket.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
1st"Go away" in local OOC which was an outter character response.

2ndNow the player decided to opt out of the role-play and decided that he didn't want to role-play with me anymore even though it is a role-play server and in some cases you can't just chose that you just don't want to RP anymore. 

3rdSo he told me that he's going to tab out and that I could pretty much sit here and do nothing. 
4thhis excuse is not accpetable as it is pretty much the same as someone disconnecting to avoid and RP situation
 5thI waited for him he explained himself by continuesly disrespecting me in OOC 

Let's talk about the highlighted sections.

1st: 
I told you quickly to go away, in an attempt to convey to you that you were wasting you time standing there, as I was dealing with real life, out of server things, and posting on the forums. I then told you that I was alt tabbed, conveying to you that standing there was unnecessary, and that I didn't want to waste your time with a dumb excuse. I told you straight up That I was alt tabbed, but if you wanted to stand there to knock yourself out. If you wanted to role play that bad, I would role play with you when I was done.
 2nd:
At no time did did I say I wouldn't RP with you. I wanted to RP with you, but you were so damned aggressive with forcing yourself on  me, I out of nature retaliated. Like I said, You can't force someone to RP. When you said "I'm gonna wait here and see if I need to make a player report" and "This is actually funny" You were antagonizing me.  At that point your power gaming, and preying on people. I was busy with real life things, which takes president over what you want to do in a video game. I'm sorry for my aggression back towards you, however I only treat people how they treat me.

3rd: I never told you to wait. I said If you want to sit there, knock yourself out. That means leave, stay, do what you want. If you want to stay and RP, I'll do it with you as soon as I can.
What his video does not show, since he cut it, was that you stood there for almost 5 minutes waiting for me to get back. Show the whole story, or show none of it. I didn't make you sit there and wait

4th: Real life takes president over a video game. You don't know what I was doing when I was afk, what If my gf was having a heart attack? I went afk to post on the forums and was very clear that I was afk BEFORE you pulled up.
 5th: I was going to be nice, but you tried to talk over while I  was explaining myself. Therefore I had to use aggression to get you to pay attention. Like I said, I'm sorry for the minor disrespect, but your wasting you time with this player report, like a mod tried to tell you. 

TL:dr

I was AFK before he pulled up and tried to force RP on me. Wasted his time made a player report.

We could have avoided the whole situation by me saying from the very beginning by being clear "I'm alt tabbed at the moment posting on the forums, please don't waste your time sitting here."
So what you're saying is I treated you the same way you treated me?

I wanted to role-play and you said all of those things to me because I wanted to simply role-play lol. all you could've done is say "Everything is fine officer" and I would've just gotten in my car and drove away.

It never hurts to be a little nice to people.
Read the update version, because I accidentally posted that first version.
The way I see this is that you alt-tabbing is just like how players disconnect to avoid an RP situation.

General Rule 1.3
Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

Regardless of wither something COULD have happened to you IRL in this case it didn't you only said that you were on the forums which is something that you can pause and take a moment to role-play.

I did not force an RP to you I simply asked you a question about if you were okay or not as I saw you and you looked like you've crashed into a tree.

Sidenote is. Let's not forget about you calling me a jackass for posting a player report & saying that I have a dildo up my ass for just trying to role-play.
Although I can be considered a friend of Katyusha and could be seen as picking favorites, he is right. Real life does take priority over a video game. I can't lie, if you gotta go, you gotta go. That's all I have to say.
I was AFK BEFORE you got there Rocket. Like I said to you, you can't force me into an RP situation dude. If you could have just drove away, why did you stick around and kick the bee's nest.
(May 30, 2016, 02:36 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Although I can be considered a friend of Katyusha and could be seen as picking favorites, he is right. Real life does take priority over a video game. I can't lie, if you gotta go, you gotta go. That's all I have to say.

But he didn't have to go though did he? he was only on the forums. That is what he told me in-game. And literally anyone could lie and say that they have something they HAVE to do IRL and get away with RP situation.

(May 30, 2016, 02:39 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]I was AFK BEFORE you got there Rocket. Like I said to you, you can't force me into an RP situation dude. If you could have just drove away, why did you stick around and kick the bee's nest.

I didn't kick no nest. I just wanted to role-play why is that such a big crime to you?
But he didn't have to go though did he? 

I WAS ALREADY GONE DUDE GET OVER YOURSELF. I Tabbed in to tell you i was busy, then retabbed back out just like i said i would.
(May 30, 2016, 02:44 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]But he didn't have to go though did he? 

I WAS ALREADY GONE DUDE GET OVER YOURSELF. I Tabbed in to tell you i was busy, then retabbed back out just like i said i would.

Literally anyone could say that they're busy to avoid role-play situations. Doesn't mean that you can just ignore role-play because of it.

How do I know that you're not lying? 
Why do you keep avoiding the things you've called and said to me about the dildo and calling me a jackass?

Again, General Rule 1.3
Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.
Literally anyone could say that they're busy to avoid role-play situations. Doesn't mean that you can just ignore role-play because of it.

Why do you keep avoiding the things you've called and said to me about the dildo and calling me a jackass?

Clearly pointed out by your editing in the video, It shows me returning from my afkness to tell you that I was busy. You persisted, but that wasn't going to affect the fact that i still had stuff to do afk. You have now looped back around on yourself, and this will be my last post. I've made my point in previous posts, but again, you persist into nothing. Good day
(May 30, 2016, 02:55 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]Literally anyone could say that they're busy to avoid role-play situations. Doesn't mean that you can just ignore role-play because of it.

Clearly pointed out by your editing in the video, It shows me returning from my afkness to tell you that I was busy. You persisted, but that wasn't going to affect the fact that i still had stuff to do afk. You have now looped back around on yourself, and this will be my last post. I've made my point in previous posts, but again, you persist into nothing. Good day

Again you still don't get my point either. It is clear that you're not really afk. I talked to you and you responded that means you're not really Away from Keybroad means that you are there since you've responded to me.

And literally again anyone could use all you said as an excuse to avoid or get away from other role-play situations. As General Rule 1.3 clearly says that you're not allowed to do anything to avoid any RP sitaution.

And you still keep ignoring about the things you said about the dlido and calling me a jackass. By the way the dildo thing you said to me could come across as homophobic to some people.
Katyusha, you are someone who has applied for teacher, and as much im aware this isn't about that but for someone who has applied your attitude is something that has become notorious, and after seeing this I see why, what you said here, whilst not strictly ban-able is disgusting and positively the opposite of what i'd expect from someone such as yourself. Although i can see you were slightly provoked and you are right if you are alt tabbed dealing with other stuff (as long as you aren't in a raid). Perhaps though make use of the AFK job if you want to do this in future to avoid incidents like this.

Denied.