Limelight Forums

Full Version: Too many indices for index buffer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: v33x EU
Map: v33x
Description: Say for example, someone is getting injured and a whole load of blood is getting sprayed onto the floor, it seems like there is like too much blood for the game to handle and it quits out saying "Too many indices for index buffer. . tell a programmer (*random number*>32768). It also happened when I was in a police chase, someone crashed into a tree, blew up with a big explosion and got the same error.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Ingame
Since when have you experienced the bug? bout a week, but it happens when there is lots of blood sprayed out and it isn't always just sometimes.
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots: [Image: mYAjgwa.png]
Believe this is something to do with your computer, was a previous threads about this see if I can find it for you.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...ht=Indices

(Apr 19, 2016, 10:57 PM)[L²:RP] Cyron Wrote: [ -> ]I've experienced it too. 
After some researches i've found out sadly enough that it all depends on how powerful your computer is.

try to avoid crashes. ^^

Though one thing that may help is that you DISABLE all the addons you don't need. Worked out for me (a bit).
(May 29, 2016, 04:18 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Believe this is something to do with your computer, was a previous threads about this see if I can find it for you.

[quote='[L²:RP] Cyron' pid='99362' dateline='1461099442']
I've experienced it too. 
After some researches i've found out sadly enough that it all depends on how powerful your computer is.

try to avoid crashes. ^^

Though one thing that may help is that you DISABLE all the addons you don't need. Worked out for me (a bit).

Since I reinstalled garrys mod, I run GMOD on vanilla but with having everything shown on the content page, ever since that reinstall I be experiancing many problems, gun out of position, no gun sounds from my own guns, and now this.

It can't be my computer isn't powerful enough, I run a GTX750ti which is pretty much a medium spec gaming computer
(May 29, 2016, 11:58 PM)_H4MZ4_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 29, 2016, 04:18 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]Believe this is something to do with your computer, was a previous threads about this see if I can find it for you.

[quote='[L²:RP] Cyron' pid='99362' dateline='1461099442']
I've experienced it too. 

try to avoid crashes. ^^

Since I reinstalled garrys mod, I run GMOD on vanilla but with having everything shown on the content page, ever since that reinstall I be experiancing many problems, gun out of position, no gun sounds from my own guns, and now this.

It can't be my computer isn't powerful enough, I run a GTX750ti which is pretty much a medium spec gaming computer
Have you tried to reinstall it?
You sure your steam cloud isn't corrupt?
You sure that your hardware is running properly?
This appears to be a Garry's Mod bug / bug with your computer, so nothing really we can do about it.

Moving to Help section instead.

Extra, could you please inform us about your RAM capacity, CPU and GPU?
(May 30, 2016, 01:03 AM)Mathias Wrote: [ -> ]This appears to be a Garry's Mod bug / bug with your computer, so nothing really we can do about it.

4GB DDR3 RAM, Intel Core i3 2120 (its pretty legit yo), ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti
(May 31, 2016, 12:03 AM)_H4MZ4_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 30, 2016, 01:03 AM)Mathias Wrote: [ -> ]This appears to be a Garry's Mod bug / bug with your computer, so nothing really we can do about it.

4GB DDR3 RAM, Intel Core i3 2120 (its pretty legit yo), ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti

Could very well be a problem there, try and monitor your computer resources. Your RAM and CPU seems to be a bit on the low side.