Limelight Forums

Full Version: Im realy sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: _Temos_

Ban ID: 3072

Banned by: Venom

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: Attempting to crash the server

Why should you be unbanned?: . It was not my intention to crash the server , me and my friend only want to make a big fire for roulplay cause we had a faktory. I´m really sorry for this i have not realized that i have spawnde to much props Sad .
I hope you can forgive me because i love this server and thats the reason why i have 190 h on this one . i wont happend again

your _temos_
The staff-members have received your unban-request, _Temos_.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please tell me how you needed that many props to start a fire. They were all colliding with each other and caused extreme server lag. These logs are only part of it. You spawned 49 more props within seconds.

v33x [20:30:18] _Temos_ (STEAM_0:1:165108038) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/wood/wood_boardx4.mdl
v33x [20:30:19] _Temos_ (STEAM_0:1:165108038) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/wood/wood_boardx4.mdl
v33x [20:30:20] _Temos_ (STEAM_0:1:165108038) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/wood/wood_boardx4.mdl
v33x [20:30:22] _Temos_ (STEAM_0:1:165108038) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/wood/wood_boardx4.mdl
v33x [20:30:24] _Temos_ (STEAM_0:1:165108038) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/wood/wood_boardx4.mdl
v33x [20:30:28] _Temos_ (STEAM_0:1:165108038) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/wood/wood_boardx4.mdl
v33x [20:30:29] _Temos_ (STEAM_0:1:165108038) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/wood/wood_boardx4.mdl
v33x [20:30:33] _Temos_ (STEAM_0:1:165108038) has spawned models/props_phx/construct/wood/wood_boardx4.mdl
yes i know i don´t think about it and im realy sorry. i konw it was a bad idea trie tu burn all these props and yes i know that i spawned to much props. but the last think i like ro do is crashing the server , or make the server laggie. i hope you understand that this was a mistake. Undecided

your temos
I actuelly warned you for this earlier regarding spamming bottles. It makes me sad to see you slip up again.
yes i know but the thing with the buttels are handeled
but i dont wanted to spam the props for the fire this one was a mistake
So you were warned prior about spamming props yet you did it again?
i think i dont got warned but the propspaming wasent extra and i say it again im so sorry for ot
I was with him in Skype at the Fire and he really didnt meant to do it. I told him that hes spamming to much and he stopped than and said "Okay, sorry" and starting Deleting the Props and in that moment he got Banned.
How about I shorten the ban to say a week along with a prop blacklist?
i understand this cause it was realy bad what i did and i think this is a good solution
thank you venom
and do you macke a time ban or not?
What do you mean by time ban?
you said you ban me for a wek ? arent you
and i think the week is over
ore tomorrow
Pages: 1 2