Limelight Forums

Full Version: Transaction Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was doing a trade with a guy named "Suhh Dude." He offered 100k and a Charger for my Ferrari. I gave him my car, and he gave me the money, but had to go to get his car back in his inventory. During this, he claims to have been mugged, and later comes back, saying that it was a bad deal and that he wants 30k back. I had already spent the money on the Bentley, so there was no way I could have refunded him, even if I wanted to. 

Afterwards, we got George involved, and we ended up agreeing to completely reverse the transaction. I was told to reconnect to have my items/money reversed to back how they were before this, but when I rejoined, it was the same. This all happened at around 4PM PST.
*cough* Why say something?*cough cough*
Because I just gave him a Ferrari for 100k
I kinda need this ASAP, because I can't really do anything like make money if my inv is gonna be reverted back to how it was a few days ago.
(May 30, 2016, 12:32 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. Forgot about the tagging system.
Bump, still really need this fixed.
Bump. Still need help.
Bump.
On it.

EDIT: Account edited. Ferrari placed in inventory and $100,000 removed

As you didn't have $100,000 in cash, I've removed the Lennie Mask ($97,750) and $2,250 cash.

Sorry for the wait on this.
Also, tagging system broke.
Oh, I thought that you were going to revert it back to the time before the transaction happened, where I had ~700k. Any way you can do that? If not, it's cool.

Never mind, ignore that. Thread can be closed now, thanks George and everyone that posted on the thread.