Limelight Forums

Full Version: Warthog UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: WarthoG

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2308[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Theo[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]FearRP, should know better with 200 hours[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Its been a very long time since I have been able to RP properly, and I have missed LLRP, with a rather long ban. I know the rules, and I was pushing the limits when I got banned. I think I have learned my lesson, and I really do want to get back into RP, especially with Limelight, since I have seen all of the new updates, and I am really missing out, due to a little 'misbehaviour'.

Many Thanks, 
WarthoG.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, WarthoG.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Alright. So lets get right into this: How can you prove to me that you have learned from your suspension? That was your 9th an and the 4th being FearRP-related so I want you to prove yourself to me that you have learned from this experience and that you're going to be able to apply it to future events. I wouldn't mind having you come back early, but you need to prove to me that you're ready. How can you do that? I don't know; I want you to figure that out for yourself.
I guess there is no real other way than actually showing good RP. I mean, I will try to think of another way of proving to you that I deserve to be unbanned early, but thats the only logical solution I can think of.
After a few days of consideration and examination, I have come to the decision that we can strike some sort of deal for an early release from ban prison. The terms of this early release will bring the ban down to three days after this deal is struck, but it will be made with the understanding and full consideration that any rule broken within the time of when your ban would have been lifted originally will result in much more severe punishment. Though the punishment will fit the rule broken, you may face double or even more the original sanction time.

In simple terms and example:
You will be unbanned three days from the day you agree to these terms. Any rule that you may break and receive punishment for in the time period that of which your ban should have been will result in severe punishment. For example, you are unbanned fifteen days early and for the next fifteen days you will receive much more severe punishment for any rule you are caught breaking.

If you truly feel that you are ready to return to the servers with the ability to keep the rules in mind at all times to ensure a fun and enjoyable environment, then I would hope you would have no problems with this deal. If you have any doubts about this, then I encourage you to not take it as it may result in a ban much longer than a few months.

You will be given a few days to respond with your decision. And on June 4th, if you have not responded, then it will be assumed that you will have declined this offer and the unban request will be denied.
Alright, well, I assure you that I will keep to good RP, and try to stay away from aggressive RP, so I accept that agreement.
Moved to approved.