Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - Multiple People - Invalid Nexus Raid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: 
bananen_ephihal
CABBIE||BEST-MAN||
WOLF-MAN
.Kite
Pyrex

SteamID:
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:26810803 (bananen_ephihal)[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:63755456 (CABBIE||BEST-MAN||)[/font][/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:78482411 (WOLF-MAN)[/font][/font][/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:41709415 (.Kite)[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:44904798 (Pyrex)[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Server: v33x

Time: 1:08 (GMT+1)

Summary:
14.2: You need a valid RP reason to raid the president
14.2a: You cannot raid the president solely to earn money
14.2d: You cannot raid the President solely as retaliation for being arrested or warned by police due to your own actions, i.e. you cannot raid just because you were arrested for speeding or mugging someone.
Apart from the reason they gave in the last clip I showed, bananen ephihal said that he was raiding because government members were corrupt, Ive been told you should always try a peaceful alternative first before you use force and I did have a law saying that if there is a corrupt government member you should contact me to sort it out. I also believe 2 people with 5 hours had been dragged into the raid and weren't aware of the rules yet.

Evidence: 
https://youtu.be/045DVhWStgI
https://youtu.be/O77jzJuD9IQ
https://youtu.be/aY8AWUQIZaQ
https://youtu.be/aqtryUdX-dc
https://imgur.com/a/ewIZE (Set laws at the time)
Thank you for your player-report, MrMeme.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Alright, so i can only speak for my self. The reason we went inside nexus was becasue you had a whole corrupt police officer, including the swat and you didnt do anything about it so we wanted to pay you a visit in the office and make you scared for us so you acculy could make a change.

Im not sure about why 2 of the anarchist asked you for randomly amout of money.

In the end we succedded with our mission to scare you up and make a change. And we also used you as a "hostage" in the end so we could escape from nexus without the police following us.
You should always try to resolve things like corrupt cops though a peaceful alternative with the president first, which was not the case as no contact had been made to me prior to the raid despite me having a law stating you could visit me about corrupt government members. You also say that you succeeded in your mission, but all that happened was you came up into the nexus, your guys tried to steal $5000 each from me then you left, You said during the raid that it was because of corrupt cops but you never made me do anything about them, you simply left me tied up in my office the full time while you had shoot-outs with police in the elevator. Lastly, you never used me as a hostage at the end to get away from the police, you had me hostaged the full time, as soon as you got up the elevator as seen in the first clip.

In the end you all ran away, and no change was made to the police force, the only time during the raid you actually told me to demote police officers was when they came up the elevator and I couldnt even inform them about this as you left me tied up the full time making me unable to use the radio or /demote.
I didnt handle the negotiation part so i dont know what they said to you but we did use you as hostage to come out, and we managed to scare you up so thats why we successed in our mission.
It seems like the other guys didnt even know why they were raiding me, they came for money, you looked like the leader of them so you should have probably handled negotiations, Also you cant raid someone to scare them up.
I was not the leader of them, you can't just say i was the leader. My job was to help them and protect the elevator. As i said i can only speak for my self.
Currently your explination as to why you we're there Bananen is invalid.

Whether or not an officer is "corrupt" is not a reason to go raid the president in an attempt to "scare" him, as this will no doubt lead to a massive firefight and people getting killed because you wanted to be scary.

Your first option should always be peacefull in this kind of situation, unless the president has DIRECTLY targeted you.

A cop being a tool is not a reason to go after his boss

The other accused had 24hrs to reply to this thread, spread the word
After reviewing the evidence, without the full video i cannot make a judgement on this case.

Can you please upload the entire, unedited video for review?
I can only record the last minute of gameplay when I record, Im using shadowplay, I can upload the parts I edited out but there's not much to see there.
Without further evidence and their own side of the story I cannot make a judgement, as the majority of players in this case dont even have a forum account it is nearly impossible to contact them, ontop of how two of the accused are under 5hrs.

If you wish please upload the video in one piece rather than multiple chunks as it makes it FAR easier to review and i can take a closer look.
This is everything I got recorded from the situation in one youtube video, sorry for bad quality, I saved the video in 1080p but my videos keep uploading at 360p for some reason, hopefully you can get some decent info out of this.

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/K_hwNkp6mNM[/video]

Only notable things that happened that I didn't record was that between the transmission where WOLF-MAN said that he wanted to do it for fun, bananen told me that it was because of the police, and once the video ends they took me down to the nexus ground floor and ran off. Also the police did manage to kill one of their friends after the clip where the elevator shootout took place.

No negotiations about police had been made and even when bananen told me that the reason for the raid was the police I still couldn't do anything as my hands had been tied, Once they ran off from the nexus ending the raid they left my hands tied and I had to find an officer to untie them.
(May 30, 2016, 10:29 PM)MrMeme Wrote: [ -> ]I can only record the last minute of gameplay when I record, Im using shadowplay, I can upload the parts I edited out but there's not much to see there.

Please do
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:08 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 30, 2016, 10:29 PM)MrMeme Wrote: [ -> ]I can only record the last minute of gameplay when I record, Im using shadowplay, I can upload the parts I edited out but there's not much to see there.

Please do

Its in the message I posted prior to this one
Sorry for the long wait on the player report.

This player report will be approved. From what I can see, all the anarchist have broken the rules. They raided the nexus without any reason. When Wolf gave his reason he said he was doing it for 'fun', which is not acceptable. Then in one of the videos we see them asking for money, which is not a valid reason to raid.

So a 4 hour blacklist be applied to each member. Blacklist from weapons and the anarchist job.