Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: "Roach"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Roach

SteamID:
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:53554880
[/font]

Server: V33X

Time: Esimated 21:30

Summary: FearRP, OOC Disrespect. Was RP'ing as a police officer when they called about this guy who was seen with a mask escaping the jails. I saw him on the road, pulled over my police cruiser and took out my shotgun, he starts running backwards and pulls out a gun all whilst I still have a weapon pointed at him. He then gets extremely defensive telling me not to call an admin, then tells me to stop lying about pulling a gun for whatever reason and starts claiming that he "never saw me" pull a gun, then starts disrespecting OOC calling me "retarded" and "a faggot" for no particular reason.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/sFMQwi8--vA The video shows from when I pull over in my police cruiser to when the recording finishes. You can clearly see I have a gun pointed and it would be extremely unlikely for him to not see me with a gun pulled when I had it pulled for that length of time. After this he starts insulting OOC.
Thank you for your player-report, LFranchitti.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved.

Closing notes: the violation of FearRP was not sufficient enough to warrant any punishment. The fact that he complied and backed down shows to me it seemed to be a genuine mistake. RP could have very easily continued forward instead of attacking him for something he did or did not do.

The insult in OOC however Wass violation of rule 1.4 and suspension from Voicechat will be applied for 2 hours.