Limelight Forums

Full Version: warned then banned???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] What is your name?

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? 3052

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. Brynn

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? I was far away from some cops with shotguns then i took my weapon out the admin then explain that was fearrp because real shotguns can shoot and kill from over 150 metres away, he then gave me a "Permanant Warning" then he left and i started walking away then i got banned by some one called brynn.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. you can check the chat log
The staff-members have received your unban-request, leg1t smex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
the top 1 is leg1t smex i didnt see it sorry
I gave you a warning for FearRP, then you directly broke fearRP after that.
(May 27, 2016, 09:20 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]I gave you a warning for FearRP, then you directly broke fearRP after that.

what fearrp
After I warned you, I then gave you an order whilst you was still under fearRP. You failed to follow fearRP and carried on moving.
It's your responsibility to ensure that you've read the rules, both the in-game ones and The Courthouse rules.

Here are the in-game rules. You'll find what FearRP is here: https://limelightgaming.net/derma/rules.html
Denied.