Limelight Forums

Full Version: RaPiDzZ Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: RaPiDzZ_

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]249[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Venom[/font]

Server: Can't remember

Ban Reason: "[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Prop pushing, advertising, minging because he doesn't like the server"[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I made a very stupid mistake and decided to judge a book by it's cover. I though it would be funny to join this server and mess around for a laugh. I understand that I shouldn't have done this and that I should have given more respect. I am begging for a second chance to prove myself in the way I RP and the way that I speak to people. I hate what I did and wouldn't wish it on anyone/any server. I think you should give me one more chance because I am genuinely sorry, I understand what I did wrong and have matured over the year-ish and have given it a break. I have friends that play on this server and want to enjoy the sever with them. 

I hope you conciser me
- Thanks, RaPiDzZ
Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, rapidz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
If you wanted to play here in the future. Why do this in the first place?
It seems you don't care much about your unban request, so you have 48 hours, a week after this was posted, to reply or I will deny this.
Denied.