Limelight Forums

Full Version: Modifications as ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
k as the title says

i see ALL the modifications as error on market 

someone knows how can i fix it ? 

PS: i have all contents of limelight
I believe that the weapon crates (models used for the weapon mods) are from either HL2 or CS:S, so you'll need the content from those.
(May 26, 2016, 07:06 PM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that the weapon crates (models used for the weapon mods) are from either HL2 or CS:S, so you'll need the content from those.

the thing that dont see it only on market when i buy it from gun dealer or bmd i see it on the floor
What you need is Counter-Strike : Source. This is available on the internet to download as an addon to Gmod.
This will then get your models working as they are supposed to.

Hope it helped.
(May 28, 2016, 11:59 PM)Dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]What you need is Counter-Strike : Source. This is available on the internet to download as an addon to Gmod.
This will then get your models working as they are supposed to.

Hope it helped.

I have it , I don't see it only on the market
Are you sure you have checked the CS:S & other games inside Garry´s Mod? I mean.. In the Garry´s Mod start menu, you´ll see a "games" button in the down right corner. I think it´s called "Games".. either way, you will have to make sure that you have clicked on those games that you want Garry´s Mod to use.

Those modifications could also be any of the HL2 games.

Please message me privatly if you need more help, i got some other more complicated ideas on how to fix it.
Make sure to mount any required game as stated here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=5190