Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Buying] Haz-Mat Suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Character:
Good Evening. My name is Jesse Barzinio From FUMUKU International. We have recievly been inspecting the recent uses of science experiments and we have been ordered to purchase our own suited devices to allow for correct experimentation without the hazard of being injured at work.

I am announcing this announcements to all citizens of Evocity and Rockford, in search of the perfect and purchasable Haz-Mat Suit. Price is no object and I am open to suggestions given from other civilians. If you have one that you'd wish to sell, I am open for calls on this landline. Thank you.

Signing Officer:
[Image: ZhO5r27.png]

FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: B

OOC
Looking to purchase a yellow Haz-Mat suit from someone. I am open to offers. You may contact me via:

Replies
Forum PM
Steam Messaging
Since they are like the lambo they have gone very expensive, their is no possible way to get them anymore, I'd be willing to sell mine for a hefty price if you contact me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/prbrennan1