Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Python

Ban ID: 3013

Banned by: [L²:M] Soviethooves

Server: V33X, I guess?

Ban Reason: FearRP. With you hours you are expected of better

Why should you be unbanned?: I don't remember ever breaking the rules, despite the fact I am aware staff do not have to do this; Soviet never spoke to me about it or gave me any warnings and the ban was issued after I left to go to bed, leaving me clueless to why I got banned.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Python.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Before you could be questioned, you disconnected from the server at which I Messaged you in Steam to give your side of the story. When I got no answer, I kept the ban. The Fearrp in question was due to a player (the name slips me atm) saw you attempting to escape in a vehicle at a slow speed due to you recovering from hitting a pole. When you began to accelerate the player ordered you out of the car at close range with a shotgun. You ignored his order and drove off forcing him to fire on you because of you nearly hitting another officer.
I could not see him as I was in first person, If I had known he was slow close I would've stopped. Also didn't this supposedly happen 15-20 minutes before I left!? If not longer

EDIT: Also on the steam message you have no indication it was about a FearRP case, you messaged me about RDM, and I did not respond due to me a) me having Maths and German GCSE's in the coming 2 weeks and b) Me tired as hell anyways
(May 24, 2016, 10:30 PM)Python Wrote: [ -> ] I could not see him as I was in first person, If I had known he was slow close I would've stopped. Also didn't this supposedly happen 15-20 minutes before I left!? If not longer

EDIT: Also on the steam message you have no indication it was about a FearRP case, you messaged me about RDM, and I did not respond due to me a) me having Maths and German GCSE's in the coming 2 weeks and b) Me tired as hell anyways

You are right about the Steam Contact, I do apologise, however it may have happened 15-20 minutes before you disconnected, I was informed about your actions as I was reviewing the RDM Claim you placed in @.
After the steam chat I will go back to my point from the admin abuse thread

Python Wrote:I will make one more comment however, when you mention I heard him - yes I did very faintly. However in a real life situation you would not be able to hear someone over 20 feet away through a window and over the sound of the RV's engine
EDIT: Despite the ban has now expired I wish to appeal for it to be removed from my record.
(May 26, 2016, 10:47 PM)Python Wrote: [ -> ]After the steam chat I will go back to my point from the admin abuse thread

Python Wrote:I will make one more comment however, when you mention I heard him - yes I did very faintly. However in a real life situation you would not be able to hear someone over 20 feet away through a window and over the sound of the RV's engine
EDIT: Despite the ban has now expired I wish to appeal for it to be removed from my record.

Aside form the Admin Abuse thread, you have given evidence in the Steam Chat to prove yourself guilty of breaking Fearrp by hearing the player order you to stop and ignoring his words. As a driver you must be vigilant of your surroundings. 

Requesting Denial
Denied.