Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ownagesrule ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] Ownagesrule

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]3014[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Soviethooves[/font]

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Staff Disrespect. Not here to RP. 3 Blacklists in 1 Day. Take a week off.[/font]

Staff Disrespect. Not here to RP. 3 Blacklists in 1 Day. Take a week off.

Why should you be unbanned?: i got an invalid blacklist Which made no sense gonna make a unblacklist apeal about that and i was so salty that i called soviet retarded in chat because i was just rping and not breaking any rules and what do i get an 7 day ban for saying that the mod that gave me the blacklist is retarded when i was explaining my ban he wasnt even listining and just gave the blacklist to me that is why i typed it and why i found my ban invalid. 

Evidence: None
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ownagesrule.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Now, during this confrontation, I gave you ample time to give your side, however when I responded, you became irate and one-sided to my argument. At this point I knew there would be no progress, so I enlisted the blacklist to you. You then types this in OOC:

“// wow retarded mod you know damn well i didnt break fearrp” [23:33:57]

At this point you were banned for your disrespect and amount of blacklists accumulated in one day, which I found out was bigger than I said. (5 in total)
Why you think breaking Fearrp and then getting a Weapons Blacklist is invalid, I won’t understand, but I believe you can figure out that calling a staff member names or “disrespecting” him/her is something I do not find tolerable, especially with your background from the day you were banned.

You have 24 Hours to provide sufficient evidence before this is denied.

the only valid blacklist in my eyes where for the toolgun, entities/props and physic gun since i spawned monitors on the road so that people drove over them and that they would get destroyed my other blacklist was because i shot a tresspaser that went in the elevator when i warned him that i would shoot [i was the bodyguard of the president so i could take no risk] then the one you gave to me also felt invalid but i made a post about that and since i was rping and it came out of nowhere and already was my second blacklist that felt unfair it made me realy salty and i went out of my way typing that in chat
Insulting a staff-member will be punished, and it's your fault for insulting the staff-member to begin with. You did insult a staff-member as the ban says you did so I don't really see how this ban is invalid.
(May 24, 2016, 05:54 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Insulting a staff-member will be punished, and it's your fault for insulting the staff-member to begin with. You did insult a staff-member as the ban says you did so I don't really see how this ban is invalid.

As Enzyme has said. You clearly have insulted staff in-game and now on forums, you gained multiple blacklists in one day which shows me that you need time to read the rules before returning. 

Requesting Denial
Denied as per Moderator's request.