Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Constrictor's Application (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Constrictor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59960025

Your Age: 12

Hours on server: 357

RP Events you have been in: Day of Disaster, One where we started in a black box. (I forgot which on that was.) And hoping to participate it more!

Reps Issued: 3

Ban History on Limelight: 4

Blacklist History on Limelight: 5 (Not including the temp one)

Warning history on Limelight: 0

In Character Information: 
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: The Security Division.

Full Name: Ollie Nicholls

All Nicknames: Ollie

Date of Application: 23/05/16

Date of birth:  28/07/1992

Place of Birth: EvoCity Hospital.

Telephone Number: 271 97831 197004

Mobile: 271 09834 876300

Driver's License Number: 782-357-198-637

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 2 Waterfront Road, EvoCity, America.

Zip code: Z4E 7YP

Suburb / City: EvoCity.

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 1 Back Street Apartments, EvoCity, America

Zip code: Z4F 6HU

Suburb / City: EvoCity.

Why are you applying? 
The reason that I am applying for this clan/business, is because ever since I was a child, I have always been inspired and amazed of your clan. I came across your clan by some friends, who recommended that I should apply, as they think that I am fit for the job. 

What is your background in the field you are applying for? 
I have many different experiences to do with security, these include: Ex-Military (I resigned, due to medical conditions which have been sorted.) Also, I used to work as an Officer for a clan called Cerberus

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I feel that you should pick me to work for FUMUKU, or consider me as a potential recruit, as I am a very experienced man, with a very good CV.  Also, I can bring you many good new aspects that nobody else within the clan may have. I am also a very well trained Ex-Military personnel, meaning that I am very well suited for a clan such as yourselves. 

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will be able to offer MANY different things to FUMUKU, the most important things that I can offer are: Experienced, Well-trained, Friendly, Co-Operative.  Some more include: I am strong, willing and trustworthy. To me, these aspects of a person are very important for a clan because without most of these, the person within the business may not be trust-worthy, or even worthy to work for a clan such as yourselves.

Character Bio:

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=Arial]Ollie Nich[/font][font=Arial]olls[/font][font=Arial] was born in North-London to a average family, he went to a Private School but hated it. His parents were unsure whether to send him to an ordinary school or make him stay at the Private School, but after some persuasion, they let him go to an ordinary school. As it came to the time to switch to secondary school, Ollie's parents didn't want to stay in North-London so they decided to move to Evo-City since the schools there had amazing reviews. The education that Ollie received at this school was as good as it was at the private school in North-London. He finished school at 18 with amazing results, he was very pleased with himself. Unfortunately, Ollie went downhill, getting into gangs, stealing, mugging. He was sentenced to jail for two years. During his time in jail, he realised that he needs to turn his life around. After the two years was up, he decided to work in a clothing store at the Mainstreet in town, he also did part time as a weapon seller. After a year of these jobs, he got bored of the terrible wages so decided to use his results as a way to get into military work. He saw that a business named 'Cerberus International' was recruiting so decided to make an application. Their leader Raymond Abrams seemed to like his application and called him in for an interview. After a year working for Cerberus, he was given his marching orders for not being fully equipped. After two years of relaxing, he decided it was time to get another job, to his excitement, there were lots for grabs.[/font][/font]

OOC:
Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I enjoyed making it!
Whazzis for?
(May 23, 2016, 08:38 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]Whazzis forOffice BlockFUMUKU InternationalEmployment Applications
Fumuku Application.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Under Discussion

Signing Officer:

[Image: ZhO5r27.png]

FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: B
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been:

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.

If you'd like to know the reason to why your application was denied, you may Privately Message one of the FUMUKU International Officers. Thank you and good luck.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Officer:

[Image: ZhO5r27.png]

FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: B

Thread Notes:
  Thread Closed from any other comments
  Thread Name includes the closing.
  14 days starts from now: 02/06/2016 - 04:19 BST +1.