Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Jigsaw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Jigsaw

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92074943

Server: V33X

Time: 18:25

Summary: I was parking my truck outside nexus when Jigsaw as vicepresident grabbed my prop and started dragging it around, ending up propkilling me.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/w87mFh6NfLw
Thank you for your player-report, WillyVodka.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do you have any more evidence besides this?

The video only confirms that the accused was in the area, but not one frame in the video shows he was the one who pulled the prop making it spaz out and kill you.
I don't have any more proof than that video and witnesses.

I honestly can't understand how you cannot see that he is the one who dragged the prop, you can see him say "hello" (tab showed Jigsaw as Vicepresident), before the props started following him while he looks back at the car walking backwards.

EDIT: I can see now that the guy pulling doesn't seem to have a "speaker" over him while Jigsaw is speaking, I'm rather confused right now. Jigsaw said "Hello", maybe Jigsaw can come in and tell us who it was? There are two guys walking towards the doors, no one else was in the area at that time. Can you check who was secret-service around that time, then?
We cannot check who was SS standing nearby around at the time as the logs dont work that way.

From the video I cannot confirm the person in the video is infact the accused, or whether the person speaking on their mic was behind you since the mic icon does not appear at any point, nor does the players UI pop up when you looked at them for a second.

Unless further evidence can be provided in the next 8hrs this PR will have to be denied
I know I'm not involved, but I looked closely at the video and I noticed a couple of things:

1) Someone clearly pulling the prop and killing Willy
2) There are 3 people around (Pres, vice pres and a citizen going from the voice notifications) and they all have mics
3) The president and the random citizen both use their mics after/while the prop is being pulled, but the person pulling it does not have a speaker icon above their head, thus we can rule out that it was either of them

This would naturally leave us with the vice president, jigsaw. I also noticed that Hama de Lama and Killiated were around, so maybe they can shed some light on the topic
Like i said, unless anyone can provide EVIDENCE and not speculation, this PR will be denied
Denied.

Not enugh evidence.