Limelight Forums

Full Version: FxProGaming Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? 

FxProGaming

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)?

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.

[L²] Venom

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? 

Rockford

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban?

"Reconnecting to avoid NLR while having active NLR blacklist."

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned?

I still do not know why i have an NLR Blacklist in the first place, and i think the ban time is very excessive for the incident. I was not given any kind of warning about rule breaking and i was outright banned, Where is the justice and knowledge for me to know what i did wrong and know not to repeat it? What if it's a genuine mistake and you ban for two days. I did not have any interaction with staff i was just outright banned leaving me questioning what i did wrong. For future players on the server who may not know what they are doing a punishment such as this is unfair and unjust and some kind of interaction with staff telling you what you are doing is wrong would be fair and at least then they would know not to do it.

Two days is excessive and unfair.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Officer Speirs.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Saying you didn't have any interaction is wrong. I talked to you and could get logs to prove it when I'm home. You went on saying how your other one was unfair and you disconnected to avoid it because you thought that. You knowingly broke the rules and are now lying in the courthouse which will also come with a punishment.
(May 23, 2016, 05:41 PM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]Saying you didn't have any interaction is wrong. I talked to you and could get logs to prove it when I'm home. You went on saying how you other one was unfair and you disconnected to avoid it because you thought that. You knowingly broke the rules and are now lying in the courthouse which will also come with a punishment.

Copy and paste the claimed "Conversation" you and i supposedly had. Show me some form of proof because i know i wasn't spoken to
Here's your proof.

v33x [23:10:56] [L²] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: .//Any reason why you intentionally CDMed someone and then reconnected to I'm assuming avoid NLR?
v33x [23:11:15] FxProGaming (STEAM_0:1:76141978) said: .// that nlr blacklist wasn't fair as i didnt deserve it
v33x [23:11:25] FxProGaming (STEAM_0:1:76141978) said: .// im not waiting over 500 seconds
v33x [23:11:36] FxProGaming (STEAM_0:1:76141978) said: .// and i still don't know why i got blackisted from gov jobs,

v33x [23:11:50] [L²] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: .//Well guess what, now you're getting more than a blacklist.

Now, with these logs in mind, are you still going to stick to your story?
I'll need to remind you that lying in the courthouse will be lead to a punishment, FxPro.
You have 48 hours to reply before I deny this and you receive a reprimand for lying in the courthouse.
Denied. User also punished for lying in the courthouse.