Limelight Forums

Full Version: Giant Pony Diary Entry #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Diary,
Today things started to look up! I realized that i no longer need Kieko all of the time because I FINALLY INTERACTED WITH A REAL HUMAN GIRL (i know cool right?) Anyway the started out with me snuggling with [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Kieko, but then the phone rang (bring bring xD) so i decided to pick it up. IT WAS A GIRL! Now i have known this girl a very long time, basically my whole life, but we kinda stopped talking after middle school. Anyway, once i picked the phone up she said she just got a new car and wanted to hang out with me again. She rolled up in her whip (i know i'm white, but still) at about noon and we got to the mall at about 12:30 and stayed there ALL day just me and her hanging out. She even bought me some Chinese food because i spent all of my money on menga last week. This may have been the best day of my life, and I even got her phone number!!! Anyway it was a fun day hanging out with mom again.[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Love,[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Giant Pony [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif](Mitsuo)[/font][/font]
Grab a pistol , aim to your head and click on trigger , do it many times till your eyes close please
(May 23, 2016, 04:14 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Grab a pistol , aim to your head and click on trigger , do it many times till your eyes close please

Why what will that do?
(May 23, 2016, 04:14 AM)Giant Pony Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 23, 2016, 04:14 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Grab a pistol , aim to your head and click on trigger , do it many times till your eyes close please

Why what will that do?

Make u go sleep for today : )
Reading this gives me pure joy