Limelight Forums

Full Version: GCSE Exams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
GCSE Exams are on this week, so I'd like to wish everyone good luck, and we can discuss them and stuff. 

Good luck! 

Previous thread:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=8859

Y'all can learn a thing or two from this one.

Anyways, good luck with your Exam!
I finished College English a year ago.

[Image: Peace-Fingers-facebook.jpg]
Might have to do an Eva Smith and down a bottle of bleach before the exam
(May 23, 2016, 04:10 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Might have to do an Eva Smith and down a bottle of bleach before the exam

I can't decide between lavender or odorless
(May 23, 2016, 08:13 AM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 23, 2016, 04:10 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Might have to do an Eva Smith and down a bottle of bleach before the exam

I can't decide between lavender or 
Lavender. Would stop the corpse you from smelling.
I got my English lit module in under 2 hours on Lord of the Flies. It's safe to say I'm well and truly fucked, I can always re-sit it in January or just drop the subject, so I'll decide later.
Well fuck that shit, oh well.

The two character questions for our novel and script were on minor characters, Eva for AIC and Dill for TKAMB.
Ended up doing the theme question for them both, so here's hoping I didn't balls that up too much
Yo no hablo español.

Hmmm. I've been considering that!
Eva minor?

My resit was on Gerald and Sheilas Relationship or how conflict is portrayed

Mice and men part a was how extract of lennies death built up to the death and part b was dreams and how they're presented
Was doing lord of the flies, ended up getting a jack dictatorship question and a question in the conch, which had the extract with it. Safe to say I went for the extract since I knew 0 quotes on both, let's hope I didn't muck up
Ah GCSE English. So glad I no longer need to do any of that nonsense, though I did like Of Mice and Men as a story. I can't even remember the questions I got, but I employed the standard tactic: bull shit it.

Hope it all went well for you guys, just grab the highest grade you can if you're not planning on studying English into higher levels!

Also good luck to those taking GCSE maths tomorrow.
Chicken I didn't realise 12 year olds could sit exams?
(May 25, 2016, 08:07 PM)Aviator Wrote: [ -> ]Ah GCSE English. So glad I no longer need to do any of that nonsense, though I did like Of Mice and Men as a story. I can't even remember the questions I got, but I employed the standard tactic: bull shit it.

Hope it all went well for you guys, just grab the highest grade you can if you're not planning on studying English into higher levels!

Also good luck to those taking GCSE maths tomorrow.

Maths is going to be a killer. In my mock I got a B at 73% so I'm hoping I can get around the same as I have been when doing past papers etc. Good luck to everyone!
Pages: 1 2 3